[Serie A]Juventus - Atalanta match commentary (1 Viewer)

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    Marchisio with a powerful long shot yet far away.

Buffon rues that chance from the stands.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Ok I'm back, and I just found the perfect analogy to the season. Here we go.

Juve's season is like taking my dog out to poop. First, they run around with wild abandon, excited at the prospect of doing what they do best. Then, they slow down, and go through the motions, sniffing around looking for a place to stop. Then they squat, and have you thinking they are ready to perform their magic, and reality hits and they decide to walk around some more just to tease you and piss you off. Finally, after what seems like an eternity of doing nothing, they look up at you as if to say "What, you expected me to actually do something to make you happy??"

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    Legro trying some long balls into the Atalanta box. :sergio:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I have come to the conclusion that until Diego has teammates that have the pace to be able to catch up with his passes, then he is going to look a lot worse than he actually does

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    Ok I'm back, and I just found the perfect analogy to the season. Here we go.

Juve's season is like taking my dog out to poop. First, they run around with wild abandon, excited at the prospect of doing what they do best. Then, they slow down, and go through the motions, sniffing around looking for a place to stop. Then they squat, and have you thinking they are ready to perform their magic, and reality hits and they decide to walk around some more just to tease you and piss you off. Finally, after what seems like an eternity of doing nothing, they look up at you as if to say "What, you expected me to actually do something to make you happy??"
    Can your dog speak english or am I just missing the point here?

Manni saving our asses with a great save.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    Trezi with the 3rd shot on goal in the first 25 minutes.

Fuck the hatters who says he's useless.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    We are in the 27th minute, and it is a display of tired legs, missed passes, and the normal first half practice of the goalkeeper saving their collective asses

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Buffon must be texting one of Tiger Wood's mistresses.

Dude don't bother. At this point its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    Now a FK, a chance to make us celebrate maybe?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    There is no way he will attempt a shot on goal form this distance.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)