[Serie A]Juventus - Atalanta match commentary (1 Viewer)

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2
    Off for about 20 minutes. Gonna be here for the commentary thought no worries :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Yo, gangsta. Can you do it alone?
    I finally wanna lie on my bed and watch the match in peace. I don't think I ever did it this year.
    I was either by the PC commentating, watching a stream, or watching the match outside.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    ofcourse I can. Have fun yo but I cant do it for long thought as I have work to head to after the first half. So lay down on the couch for the 1st half only and get ur ass back in the 2nd.

We have a deal? :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    JBF, I won't be able to partner up with you today (and trust me, that opportunity alone would be one of the highlights of your life :D).

I have a mass to go to today in honor of my mother in law.

I wish you and the rest of the broadcast team the best of luck today, and of course best of luck to our boys this afternoon.

Before I go however, I turned on the TV and heard reports that the team buses were pelted by eggs and bottles.

This truly disgusts me, and I think that everyone here knows exactly how I feel about the Ultras to begin with.

This situation had the potential to result in physical harm to the players, and you can be as upset as you want with management and the board, but you are crossing the line when you are performing borderline assault on another human being.

To all of you Ultras, and I'm sure there's probably one or two of you retards on this board.

Grow the fuck up. Act like men for a change. You do not have nearly as much power as you would like to think, so get over yourselves, and perform the duties that you were supposed to be performing in the first place, and that is to show support to your team, you fucking morons

That is all

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    GK Juve after Valdes trying to get his way out of Zebina.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Actually JBF, let me take my dog out to go poop, and I might be able to do this with you for a little while.

It will be a ratings boost, at least. :D

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    @Sergio: ofcourse having you here would have been an honor man, you're a fuckin legend :D
    Enjoy the party (if it is actually a party coz i didn't exactly get what you meant by that :shifty:) :D

As for the Juve bus, it was attacked and the whole stadium is packed now by cops and Unti-Riot police. This truly is shameful from the so called fans.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Now back to the game: Trezi with a great touch to win us a FK.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    @Sergio: ofcourse having you here would have been an honor man, you're a fuckin legend :D
    Enjoy the party (if it is actually a party coz i didn't exactly get what you meant by that :shifty:) :D

As for the Juve bus, it was attacked and the whole stadium is packed now by cops and Unti-Riot police. This truly is shameful from the so called fans.
    Its not a party, its a Catholic Service, in church.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Trezi with the Goal yet it was ruled Offside and fairly so.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    Sissoko is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! his usual great tackles, its been a while since we've seen those :touched:

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    This is so0o0o0o0o obvious 4-3-1-2 Sab, you still have doubts? :D

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    We're clinched to our half and so lost when it came to offense. Even the family-like fans are boowing this team now :sergio:

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    The only bright spot till this moment is the stadium's pitch, Its in great shape.

How depressing is this team :sergio:

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    Trezi our most dangerous man as usual, he gets close to a one on one but opts to try his luck from far away. Just wide.

Great pass from Alex despite the pressure on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)