[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (106 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I'm sorry, I don't take advice from you on this subject. And there is nothing wrong with saying "oh please" when what I am responding to is utter crap.
Yes it is something wrong with it, its called looking down on people, also its a manipulative way to make people agree with you.

My quote was fair considering your remarks before i wrote it.

But whatever, do as u you please.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I said COMPARATIVELY and highlighted it so I'll make it uppercase this time. COMPARATIVELY effective. And given that Zlatan played more minutes, I don't see how he automatically wins the contest.
Zlatan had allot of assists last season too and overall played better on the pitch. Del Piero played pretty bad at times last season, and he wasnt consistent.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Yes it is something wrong with it, its called looking down on people, also its a manipulative way to make people agree with you.

My quote was fair considering your remarks before i wrote it.

But whatever, do as u you please.
Stop being a hypocrite and answer questions for a change. Do you want me to show the world how much of a hypocrite you are? I can, you know.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Zlatan had allot of assists last season too and overall played better on the pitch. Del Piero played pretty bad at times last season, and he wasnt consistent.
Nor would Zlatan be consistent wondering if he's gonna play or not and being substituted 26 times. Instead of being an automatic starter no matter what.

Sep 15, 2005

Were talking about last season.
Even last season Del Piero was a lot more effective, like Martin said. Overall Zlatan was more important, but that was mostly due the fact that Capello wanted him to be more important. If you look at the facts, they were about equal with a slight advantage to Del Piero.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Stop being a hypocrite and answer questions for a change. Do you want me to show the world how much of a hypocrite you are? I can, you know.
Moving up are we? From deaming remarks to threats, beautiful.

Go for it, lets see if i can hold my own.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Centrocampista ] ++

Even last season Del Piero was a lot more effective, like Martin said. Overall Zlatan was more important, but that was mostly due the fact that Capello wanted him to be more important. If you look at the facts, they were about equal with a slight advantage to Del Piero.
Ehh, whatever. I disagree.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Moving up are we? From deaming remarks to threats, beautiful.

Go for it, lets see if i can hold my own.
All I ask is stop posting rubbish about me and try to stay objective.

I have no agenda here...I see what I see and tell you lot about it. I have nothing against Zlatan and infact he is my favorite forward in the world at the moment. I'm not going to sugar coat what I see out there just because I like him or somebody else loves him. And it's not like I'm calling for Zlatan's head or anything...I just want to see him improve because it would benefit the team. Whether people like him or not it doesn't matter...Zlatan will be our main attacking threat for years to come.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Centrocampista ] ++

Can you judge effectiveness in terms of how well Zlatan created space for others and how his dribbling and overall skill created several of our goals? I think not, whoever you are. You just cant live on statistics all the time.

Whether you like it or not, Zlatan was the best forward at Juventus last season.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Andy, the way Zlatan can create a shot on goal out of nothing by being cunning, if he could actually score from those chances, he would BE the best forward in the world IMO. I haven't seen anyone as good at that as he is.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Andy, the way Zlatan can create a shot on goal out of nothing by being cunning, if he could actually score from those chances, he would BE the best forward in the world IMO. I haven't seen anyone as good at that as he is.
Yeah, I concur Martin. That's why I have been disapointed with Zlatan so far this season because it seems he just took a step backwards. His finishing has been horrible and overall play has not been as good as his best of last season.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

All I ask is stop posting rubbish about me and try to stay objective.

I have no agenda here...I see what I see and tell you lot about it. I have nothing against Zlatan and infact he is my favorite forward in the world at the moment. I'm not going to sugar coat what I see out there just because I like him or somebody else loves him. And it's not like I'm calling for Zlatan's head or anything...I just want to see him improve because it would benefit the team. Whether people like him or not it doesn't matter...Zlatan will be our main attacking threat for years to come.
Im not saying you are a Zlatan-hater or a Del Piero lover. In fact, i think you are one of the most objektive people on this forum together with Maresca. I have never put you in the "Biased Del piero fans file".

And most of your points are often very insightful. But when someone has a different opinion which they present in a respectful and argumentative manner i think its wrong to use phrases like "Oh please" and sarcasm. Its differnt if someone says for example that Del Piero is the worst player that has ever played in Juventus. These type of post i could undurstand and me myself often make fun of these people on account of their..well dumb opinions.

Im not saying i havent made mistakes also.
All im saying is, if you respect my opinions i will respect yours.

And then maybe we could discuss things intelligently instead of bellitling each other opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)