[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (7 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++

ZinXin, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival :D

You are the only Chinese I meet in this forum so far.
Thank you. :) I suppose ur a girl? Happy mid-Autumn Festival to u as well.
And can u do me a favour?

Please learn how to spell my name correctly ok? :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
For everyone who said we should be happy with 4-0 against Empoli (in fact a lot of people said we should be extatic), we should be happy with a win today, regardless of who played and who sucked, right? :)

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
the 2nd goal of dp was great...missed his fk so much.....i was damn surprised to watch dp in the starting lineup tonight...overall i am not too convince about kovac and i hope thuram comes back quickly...the rest we r doin OK....
i hope dp will start in our next cl game!!

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
For everyone who said we should be happy with 4-0 against Empoli (in fact a lot of people said we should be extatic), we should be happy with a win today, regardless of who played and who sucked, right? :)
yep!;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
And all the arguments will come, with Dennis spot on again and Vinman being pessimistic :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
we play better away from home.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)