[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (33 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Right now Nedved is playing well and I think that if we play Nedved we cannot play with three forwards. To play the trident we need to bench either Nedved or Camo (and we all know that the latter is irreplaceable).
Nedved is not playing all that great and I would rather see what Mutu can do on the left flank before I come to any conclusions. I really don't see what the big deal is of trying new things against weak teams like Ascoli. Why do we always have to do the same thing each and every match? Switch it up a bit, see what happens. You could put Vieira up top and we would still win against Ascoli...

I'd still like to see it, but anyway we only played two matchdays so far and neither Milan nor Inter have changed their tactic in the first two games.
Not true Glen...Mancini fielded Adriano up top with Recoba behind him in the first match along with Figo, Cambiasso, Veron, and Stankovic in midfield, then last week he played Martins up top with Adriano and Veron, Cambiasso, Pizarro, and Kily in midfield. That seems like quite a change in dynamics if you ask me...

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Nedved is not playing all that great and I would rather see what Mutu can do on the left flank before I come to any conclusions. I really don't see what the big deal is of trying new things against weak teams like Ascoli.
Let Mutu sit His A** at the bench,, as long as we have Nedved !!

We don't want to loose 3 Points By gambling making him the first choice over Nedved even it is an easy match , you never know ?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
---------Zlatan ------ Trez
-----------------Mutu----------
-----Vieira - Emerson - Camo
Zambro - Canna - Kovac - Blasi
---------------Abbiaiti------------

Add Balzaretti in the 2nd half, and let him score if possible :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
----------------------Bonofoi
-----Blasi-Thuram (Canavaro)-Gladstone-Chielini
-----Camoranesi-Viera-Gianicheda
--------------Mutu---------Del Piero---------
------------------Zalayeta (Trez)
Now that's saying a lot. :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

Nedved is not playing all that great and I would rather see what Mutu can do on the left flank before I come to any conclusions. I really don't see what the big deal is of trying new things against weak teams like Ascoli. Why do we always have to do the same thing each and every match? Switch it up a bit, see what happens. You could put Vieira up top and we would still win against Ascoli...

Not true Glen...Mancini fielded Adriano up top with Recoba behind him in the first match along with Figo, Cambiasso, Veron, and Stankovic in midfield, then last week he played Martins up top with Adriano and Veron, Cambiasso, Pizarro, and Kily in midfield. That seems like quite a change in dynamics if you ask me...

R u sure we would win? we could have our full team and lose.Milan had their full team against ascoli and only managed a draw.Complacency shouldnt be tolerated.
i think capello doesnt change that much simply becuz we need a little consistency so that the understand between the players could grow.

about inter...well they lost one and they should've lost the cl game

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Fabio Capello is the best coach in the world so I think we should have good confidence in his skills and decisions. Of course we can critisize when he is not making sense. But that's really a rare event...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
---------Zlatan ------ Trez
-----------------Mutu----------
-----Vieira - Emerson - Camo
Zambro - Canna - Kovac - Blasi
---------------Abbiaiti------------

Add Balzaretti in the 2nd half, and let him score if possible :D
The only change I would make to your formation is Balzaretti to start instead of Blasi. I think this formation would blow away Ascoli.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003

After the first game I thought Nedved had lost it and would have preferred Mutu, but to be fair to him he played quite well against Empoli and Brugge. On the other hand if Mutu can play in that position then I'll be very glad cos I do think that he is good enough to be used as a wide striker in a 4-3-3. Also DP is actually good there....I think he's more effective there than as a forward (like he proved with the NT) so if DP should play, he should play in Nedved's place not in Zlatan or Trez. His links with Zambrotta are great!

True but it was still a 4-4-2 formation. He just changed the players....as always! Obviously Adriano is unchangeable but I don't get it why he left Stankovic out in the second game to play Veron and Pizarro together. Hopefully he never gets to coach Juve. So incoherent.

galma

Aug 13, 2005
goddamit people,juve will play all season 4 4 2,only if trezeguet will be injured the strategy in attack will change
we have 5 strikers:
1Ibra 2DP and 3MUTU -->one place
1Trezeguet and 2 Zala the other one.PERIOD
ofcourse I would like to see DP MUTU and TREZZA plaing ,but the strategy until now is't perfect ,3 matches 9 points and some spectacular moments.
ofcourse mutu can play better then nedved in his position ,but he can also be awfull :pthat's why nedved is plaing there,Mutu at juve is the sub for ibra ,that's it,this is my realistic opinion

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #153
    i say give balzaretti teh starting position. and let mutu or del piero play, if del piero doesnt paly it will be sick he hasnt played for ages

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #159
    i no but they've been too quite lately i remember last year they said things against capello maybe this year they'll take it to the next level

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Yeah let's do that to a coach who won the Scudetto in his first season and has won 3 out of 3 official games so far.

Juve fans are never happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)