SERIE A: Juventus - Ancona (2 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Guys, after the CL loss, we have to focus on the scudetto and close in on Roma and Milan, they both have tough ones next few weeks, its our real chance. Series of games against small teams start against Ancona this weekend.
They aren't playin well at all, shocking!!!
IMO they will get relegated 99.9%
Lets get back from a disappointing CL match and strike back against Ancona. How does 5-0 sound??

Guys ur thoughts

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Guys, after the CL loss, we have to focus on the scudetto and close in on Roma and Milan, they both have tough ones next few weeks, its our real chance. Series of games against small teams start against Ancona this weekend.
They aren't playin well at all, shocking!!!
IMO they will get relegated 99.9%
Lets get back from a disappointing CL match and strike back against Ancona. How does 5-0 sound??

Guys ur thoughts
A 10-0 sounds good :cool:

OP
Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Roma did'nt score any!!
    But really no excuses for not winning this game!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    If we fail to win by at least two- forget about the 28th scudetto this year.

With 12 more rounds to go Milan and Roma will slip, but if we can't pick up the fruits...

My prediction 1-0 (a very stupid goal)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    This is week 23 if im correct and it ends at 34. Plenty of points to be earned I expect another dogfight. 3pts has to be ours nd hope we can get more than 1-0 this time:cool: Forza Juve

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 2-1......i dont care, what matters is that we get the vital 3pts

com'on juve.....!

well, since nedved wont be playing how will we play....? DP as a playmaker....? i hope di vaio can finally score, just to get his confidence back. with trez out, we need him....

Sep 14, 2003
    We're not going to start playing well just because we face poor opposition. I expect a scrappy performance with Ancona putting 11 men behind the ball.

No point in discussing who should play because a) There's little choice, as far as midfield goes at least and b) We'll play the same way anyhow.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Thats true Holdon.

Well at leat we have towin this game if we want to continue on the race... wait a moment ... is Ancona for gods sake.......it eill be unforgivable if we lose this game.

About the formation....... Tachinardi, appiah and conte in the centre of the field...

I just want this seaosn to end soon!!!!!!!!! we need new players!

Aug 27, 2003
    set aside the cl match which was very dispaointing from some player, conte is deff going to be in the match vs ancona and well i think hell come in the second half...
    so basicly this match is not going to bring out the many big names of juventus many may be in the list but subs..
    lets hope for a good win vs ancona

Aug 26, 2003
    ok conte und camo in midlefield but conte is suspended for depor game!

I read that BENJAMIN is maybe sitting on the bench for this game,..

ok lets see it, i hope di vaio and Micco and Del Piero play so they can get in form for depor!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    This is a must win game, and with Milan having to face Lazio it could be a very good chance to gain some ground on them. A big win seems in order, and that would be the perfect tonic for our CL second leg clash with Depor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)