SERIE A: Juventus - Ancona (1 Viewer)

OP
Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Neddy is suspended and I don't think DP will play, he has had 3 games in a week!
    I want him to play, he needs to regain confidence and against Ancona, it might just be the right time!!
    Anyway, I think Lippi will rest him

OP
    Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    Lazio has beaaten Milan 2 times in Coppa, I can't see why they can't do it this weekend!
    Roma has Parma this week, hope Parma can hold them to a draw, thennext week, Capello's men face Inter! Another chance to pull away and get close to Milan as they play Samp!!
    All we got to do is win, win and win. Against Ancona and Brescia, 3 points is vital!!
    I hope Lippi will field the strongest team! He can't take any chances anymore

OP
    Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    By the way, if what I posted happened, we will be in great position when we play Milan in 2 weeks. We would be like 3 points behind and if we win that game, top of the table we go!!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    That would be great if it happened, i think we do not have many other chance like we are gonna have in the next few weeks to try to get back to top.

by the way i forgot abought neddy's suspension. :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    ok conte und camo in midlefield but conte is suspended for depor game!

I read that BENJAMIN is maybe sitting on the bench for this game,..

ok lets see it, i hope di vaio and Micco and Del Piero play so they can get in form for depor!
    :eek: Where'd you read that?

I'd love to see this guy breaking into the first team, after hearing of his goalscoring exploits for a long time now

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I read about Benjamin on football italia, gray. Nedved is suspended for this game, while Maresca and Trezeguet are injured so we'll be lacking firepower upfront. I'd like to see Lippi try out a 4-3-3 with Camoranesi, Tacchinardi and Appiah (or Conte) across midfield and Micco, DP and DV upfront. Montero is also out, and Tudor is doubtful... Biri - Thuram - Legro - Zambro would be my back-line.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    We should play our strongest line-up for this game and every game until the end of the season: CL, Serie A, and Coppa Finals. If we keep on rotating, we gonna end up in the same problem now for the rest of the season...

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    Del piero and nedved have to use this match to build up their confidence again. A few other players need to as well.
    I hope they dont get rested.

Nedved is suspended for this game.

All i hope is that Juve don't drop any points... what else can i say.

the tinker man can only do so much... Its the players on the field that need to deliver.

Its not been a good week for any of the Italian teams so far -

Juve lost away in Spain, Roma lost in Turkey, Milan were held in Prague and Inter blew a 2-0 lead and drew 2-2 away in France.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    thennext week, Capello's men face Inter! Another chance to pull away and get close to Milan as they play Samp!!
    i've learned NOT to trust inter to do the job.....like last week :fero:

yea, i agree with iceblu....the players need to deliver. even i can pass the ball better than they did against depor :stuckup:

OP
    Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    But still lets hope Milan and Roma slip becoz of these teams

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    We shouldn't underestimate any opponent from now on, Ancona drew 0-0 with Roma not long ago.

There will be no midweek matches after this so the players will have enough time to recover after this match and be ready for Brescia the week after.

Anyway, Id like to see this formation against Ancona:

----------------------------- Buffon -------------------------

------ Thuram ------ Ferrara --Tudor ------ Pessotto -----

----------------------- Tacchi ---- Appiah -------------------

----- Camoranesi ------------------------- Zambrotta ------

-------------------- Di Vaio------ Del Piero ---------------------

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
    it looks like we will use some primavera players! they are:

viktor bouduanski: 20 years old ucrainian, looks like a nedved clone and runs every time, has great shot, but plays a little deeper as nedved.

antonio mirante: 20 years old keeper, will be buffon`s reserve.

davide CHIUMIENTO: 20 years old swiss-italian, for sure the best of our primavera, plays normally behind the strikers, but drifts alot to the left flank, experts say he plays kinda del piero did 10 years ago :drool:

raffaele palladino: 20 years old italian target man, his strenghts are his physical power and his ,,colpa di testa,,. he got also an excellent technique

my team:

-------------------buffon----------------------
    birindelli---ferrara---thuram--zambrotta---
    -------boudianski----tacchinardi-----------
    --camoranesi-------------chiumiento------
    ----------miccoli---------di vaio--------------

in the second half we will hopefully see also palladino in action for di vaio....

Aug 26, 2003
    hy.. i think we should play with our strongest team so that players like di vaio, MIcco, del piero, Appiah can regain their form and get some confidence!!!

i would surely love to see some primavera players, but i think from now on we should field our strongest team for the next matches so they can grow even more togheter and get more confidence!!!

this match is a must win for juve i hope for a huge score!!!

i hope to see micco di vaio and del piero togehter playing or put one of them in middelfield or behind the strikers!!

Jan 24, 2004
    my prediction...hm...another jitter-victory ..I suppose 1:0

well, it's not that important how to defeat Ancona. but JUVE has to pull the duty and that means: 3 points after all

I wouldn't mind if we play 4:3 :rolleyes:

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    Let's just do whatever we have 2 do 2 win our next 2 games .Milan n Roma will hopefully drop something along d way n if we can pick up 6 pts,then we open up the race again.
    It's so sad that Maresca is out,was hoping he would get another chance 2 prove himself.Well ,i guess it's time 4 d real champions in that team 2 stand up-if we ever needed big perfomances from Dp,Thuram,Miccoli,Zambrotta,Buffon & Co.;we need them now!

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    We need GOALS!!!! against Ancona,1-0;12-0 will both give us 3 points;but 12-0 will restore confidence in the coach,the team n the tifosi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)