SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am not mad, nor am I the least bit surprised at what happened.

Our team is nothing like last seasons champions, I think that there should be many departures/retirements at the end of this terrible season.......

Milan was better, plain and simple !!!!!!!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Wow, agnelli's pissed. Uh-oh.

Does that mean he's willing to open his wallet? :D
He wasn't that pissed:D

I pity those who think we have a core of good players and just a little finetuning will do as thats not true.
If the likes of Maresca and Miccolli and all the like were playing 4 a team which was not heavily favoured by referees , then they would be in a mid table team if honesty and fair play prevailed

Milan had to do something of a revolution to get back to what they once were so much so that its just Maldini and Costacurta left from the glory days and they are both playing brilliantly

Yes we might win the scudetto next season but in my eyes thats not always fair cos like Man united we get way too many decisions go our way

I am more worried as we have no pattern of play, not a single player in our midfield can control the flow of the game against anyone, let alone the big ones

Our franchise players like Dp and Nedved are sadly in decline and age not really on their side

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
what a horrible season !¨

i was there in the delle alpi and believe me it was really a shame what these quys shows us !!

i saw it with my own eyes and our defensiv players are much more bader than in the tv !! like amateurs !

after the third goal of milan i was so angry with this poor performance that i had to go out of the stadium and believe me a was not the only one ! houndred of people left after the goal of seedorf the stadium !!

it was a shame like more or less everytime this season against one of the big teams !!

these quys has to the right to call themself juventini ! the only one who played good was camoranesi and also nedved shows me some fighting spirit as usual but the rest of these losers are not juventini !!

did you see appiah ? only passes to the milan players ! i counted more than 8 passes to the enemy !

could please somebody tell me why our superman coach lippi played only with one striker ! it was a homegame mr. **** lippi ! where was miccoli ! on the bench ??? great decision mr. lippi

and collina was also a asshole ! i think in his heart he is a milanista !

i am a sad juventino this year !

on monday i was just like a vulcano but until today i came a little bit downer but then i read the following sentence of lippi after the game :

i am very proud of my guys ! it was really a good game !:devil::devil:

i hope lippi get fired ! should that be a joke or what ! things like that i can't understand !! we lost 1 - 3 at home ! we lost also 1 - 3 against inter and we lost 0 - 1 against la coruna and we couldn't win against roma and also against lazio yet !
is it now the time to proud after a win against siena or ancona ? these are the only team we can beat this year !

ferrara get out (to old)
montero get out (to old)
thuram get out (to old)
legrottaglie get out (not to old but to bad)
iuliano get out (to old and to bad)
birindelli get out (i don't like him)
conte get out (i like him but he is also to old)
di vaio get out (what a bad striker)

i know a lot of milanista ! do you know the feeling after you lost against milan at home and you hear the 50times a day ?

the team don't deserved to carry the name of juventus !

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++

i hope lippi get fired ! should that be a joke or what ! things like that i can't understand !! we lost 1 - 3 at home ! we lost also 1 - 3 against inter and we lost 0 - 1 against la coruna and we couldn't win against roma and also against lazio yet !
is it now the time to proud after a win against siena or ancona ? these are the only team we can beat this year !

ferrara get out (to old)
montero get out (to old)
thuram get out (to old)
legrottaglie get out (not to old but to bad)
iuliano get out (to old and to bad)
birindelli get out (i don't like him)
conte get out (i like him but he is also to old)
di vaio get out (what a bad striker)
the team don't deserved to carry the name of juventus !
We are just going through a difficult period with many players injured. Unluckily this happened closer to an end of the season and not before January, when we could've bought/leased someone.

If we sell 8 players, who is going to play?

Finishing 2nd, or 3rd in Italy is not too bad of a result. So we do deserve the name of Juventus. And we will certainly get better in the near future.

Oct 2, 2002
Di Vaio should remain...he is very useful striker..sometimes in the season I did not get why da Lippi fielded a tottaly off-form ADP and benched Di Vaio who scored so many goals!!!!???? Is lippi gay or something....he just loves ADP...first it was Baggio....then Henry...then...Di Vaio.....

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++
Di Vaio should remain...he is very useful striker..sometimes in the season I did not get why da Lippi fielded a tottaly off-form ADP and benched Di Vaio who scored so many goals!!!!???? Is lippi gay or something....he just loves ADP...first it was Baggio....then Henry...then...Di Vaio.....
Of course he loves Del Piero, just like Tachinardi, Zambrotta, Montero, Iuliano, Tudor.

Lippi onlari adam eliyib de! (Eng: Lippi really likes these guys)

Also, add Vieri to the Baggio/Henry/Di Vaio list.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

Of course he loves Del Piero, just like Tachinardi, Zambrotta, Montero, Iuliano, Tudor.

i thought tacchinardi was his fav

Scozzese

Feb 21, 2004
Just back from the game on Sunday night.

Milan were too strong and completely controlled the game against a weakened Juve side. Once they went into the lead, Milan sat back and invited Juve to come onto them knowing that they (Milan) could break quickly.

IMO:

• Buffon had very little to do except pick the ball out of the net.
• As a unit the defence was posted missing resulting in Milan’s goals.
• Camo started the game well but drifted out of it the longer the game went on.
• Appaih played well in spells but lacked confidence in taking players on.
• Nedved led from the front and gave 110% but on the night lacked that final killer touch. Couldn’t fault him for effort and his general leadership skills.
• Di Vaio missed several easy chances and fell away like Camo as the game moved into the final stages.
• Miccoli tried hard but is too easily brushed off the ball by stronger opponents.
• Juve badly need a quality midfield player to play alongside Nedved. Nedved was left doing too much by himself too often.

Just a point about the Milan fans at the game. Their attacks on Juve fans went beyond the normal banter between supporters. At one point they broke into the Juve curva sending home fans running in all directions to escape.

And could anybody tell me why a sizeable section of the Milan fans were waving England flags and Union Jacks?

:frown:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Didnt see the match on tv, but from most reports ive read, it seems juve played well enuff to have deserved a draw, and milan were extremely lukcy coz they scored 2 out of their 3 goals against the run of play.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
how good is individual play.. yes there were some good chances.. but, the team didn't play as a whole, there was no connection between the attack and the mid, or between the defence and the mid as well.. unlike Milan.. who played like a whole team.. they really deserved the win..

Aug 1, 2003
As I said before, no individual player should be blamed, it was the whole team's fault. There was just no charisma and chemistry, no organization in the football they play.

Lili, I think Buffon could have done better for the 2nd goal but I don't blame him totally. I mean, it's seedorf's effort. Anything seedorf touches to ruin Juve would turn into a goal.

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

Sozsuz Lippi onlari adam eleyib!
Lippi does have the favourites....and I think this is not good...though cannot exclude that Carletto has some favourites as well....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)