SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (4 Viewers)

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
We did what was the most difficult and necessary to do: we won in Turin against our most serious contenders. It was not a 3, but a 6 points match (3-our win and 3-their loss).
It was normal to happen, but you know how it is: you don't know until it happens...
We won because we are better than juve. "We are better" means that if you compare our individuals with theirs, the ours' supperior quality stands out (I only mention Gattuso vs. Tacchinardi, to say nothing about Seedorf vs. Conte...) (Shouldn't these two juve guys been sent off eventually?!?)
Milan knew they were better than juve. The calm with which they countered juve's attempts of the first minutes only announced the goals to come (scored calmly) and the calm, endless row of passes we closed the match with. We were calm, because we are technically better, because we can keep the ball however we desire and become dangerous whenever we desire. In this sense, I regret that we didn't keep accelerating in the last quarter of an hour. Maybe we could have surpassed that 1-6 of '97!
I wouldn't make remarks - everybody did his job the way they knew better, the way Ancelotti imagined the match's tactics (the team applied more playing scores, depending on the match's momentary situation).
I can't tell you my delight when it was 3-0 and juve (juve!!!) was deprived of the ball, AT HOME, 100 seconds every two minutes.
(Maybe a second ball on the pitch woud have given the zebras some satisfaction...)

Observations:
1 Chapeau bas for Nedeved. This inexhaustible machine plays 100% even when his team is in the ditch.

2 Milan was SOOO far better than juve, that the referee allowed our first goal despite Inzaghi's "passive offside" (anyway, as far as I know, this term is not... legal [used] anymore) and did not concede juve the expected penalty in the 75th minute. Coincidentally, it was right the minute of Seedorf's second masterpiece, at stake was Collina, and it would have been useless anyway.

3 I heard our supporters loud and clear, dominators of the atmosphere. Maybe one (some) of you who was\were there will tell the story of the stages in more detail.

Thank you, and THANK YOU MILAN!!!!!! It's not at all little to be the supporter of THE best team!!! (Already Italy's new champions).

I just can not imagine how strong we are at the moment ........... we're just invicable, irrisistable and tremendously dangerous for everyone who dears to be an obstacle in our way. No one can withhold and withstand our power ........ NO ONE and I repeat once more - NO ONE
......just scarcity of words to impart the real feelings ........

FORZA MILAN PER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rae ] ++
We did what was the most difficult and necessary to do: we won in Turin against our most serious contenders. It was not a 3, but a 6 points match (3-our win and 3-their loss).
It was normal to happen, but you know how it is: you don't know until it happens...
We won because we are better than juve. "We are better" means that if you compare our individuals with theirs, the ours' supperior quality stands out (I only mention Gattuso vs. Tacchinardi, to say nothing about Seedorf vs. Conte...) (Shouldn't these two juve guys been sent off eventually?!?)
Milan knew they were better than juve. The calm with which they countered juve's attempts of the first minutes only announced the goals to come (scored calmly) and the calm, endless row of passes we closed the match with. We were calm, because we are technically better, because we can keep the ball however we desire and become dangerous whenever we desire. In this sense, I regret that we didn't keep accelerating in the last quarter of an hour. Maybe we could have surpassed that 1-6 of '97!
I wouldn't make remarks - everybody did his job the way they knew better, the way Ancelotti imagined the match's tactics (the team applied more playing scores, depending on the match's momentary situation).
I can't tell you my delight when it was 3-0 and juve (juve!!!) was deprived of the ball, AT HOME, 100 seconds every two minutes.
(Maybe a second ball on the pitch woud have given the zebras some satisfaction...)

Observations:
1 Chapeau bas for Nedeved. This inexhaustible machine plays 100% even when his team is in the ditch.

2 Milan was SOOO far better than juve, that the referee allowed our first goal despite Inzaghi's "passive offside" (anyway, as far as I know, this term is not... legal [used] anymore) and did not concede juve the expected penalty in the 75th minute. Coincidentally, it was right the minute of Seedorf's second masterpiece, at stake was Collina, and it would have been useless anyway.

3 I heard our supporters loud and clear, dominators of the atmosphere. Maybe one (some) of you who was\were there will tell the story of the stages in more detail.

Thank you, and THANK YOU MILAN!!!!!! It's not at all little to be the supporter of THE best team!!! (Already Italy's new champions).

I just can not imagine how strong we are at the moment ........... we're just invicable, irrisistable and tremendously dangerous for everyone who dears to be an obstacle in our way. No one can withhold and withstand our power ........ NO ONE and I repeat once more - NO ONE
......just scarcity of words to impart the real feelings ........

FORZA MILAN PER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and now...as i read the word "calm " about15 times,i'll tell you that juve can calmly decide in the months that are coming,what to do to reac your "calm" team :LOL:

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
Lippi raises the white flag Sunday 14 March, 2004
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcello Lippi admits the Scudetto has sailed away, while Carlo Ancelotti explains what has changed at Milan from last season.

“This team certainly didn’t do anything wrong and created plenty of chances tonight,” said Lippi after their 3-1 home defeat, “but we were a little unlucky both with our efforts and Clarence Seedorf’s deflected goal.”

The Bianconeri have been lacking confidence of late, but poured forward in the final minutes in search of another strike.

“There was a definite desire to get back into the game and they fought until the final whistle with a great deal of belief.”

“Clearly we are suffering the effects of losing so many strikers to injury and a packed fixture list is making things even more difficult.”

“All we can do is accept the defeat and move on now, but credit also goes to Milan for a great performance.”

The Rossoneri are now seven points clear at the top of the table – nine points ahead of reigning Champions Juventus – and are moving towards the title.

“Our objective now is to end the season in second place,” confessed Lippi, “but admittedly a nine-point gap is too much to make up now.”

“We also have the Coppa Italia Final against Lazio and that is an important trophy we can aim for.”

The Bianconeri were without a host of injured players including Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet, Enzo Maresca and Gianluca Zambrotta.

“It was a great shame to be eliminated from the Champions’ League, but I have been here for eight years and we won a major trophy in six of them. One season without that kind of triumph is only to be expected.”

“Our only regret is to go into this crucial stage of the campaign without so many star players.”

Carlo Ancelotti has taken an important step towards the Scudetto by beating Juve – the club that fired him because he didn’t win the title.

“Juventus did very well, especially in the first half, and from this performance I’d say they are far from dead and buried,” assured the Coach.

Clarence Seedorf has improved in leaps and bounds, but the tactician refused to pinpoint single players for praise.

“When the team gets so many points then we can’t just look at a few individuals. The whole squad works hard together and I love training them.”

Milan seem nigh on irresistible at the moment, beating Inter, Lazio and Juventus over the last few weeks.

“This was a very important result, especially as we managed to beat most of the big teams in a short space of time.”

“Our secret right now is that we can defend when needed and hold on to leads, but the main difference from last season is that we can turn up the tempo.”

Milan fell apart at this stage of the Serie A campaign last season, but are far more athletically fit than their colleagues right now.

“We were a bit more careful to spread out our energies during the first six months,” revealed Ancelotti, “and that allowed us to remain fresh even now.”
so what do ya tell about dis :D

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
ok for the 150000000 time when do we play the final of the coppa italia againts lazio??? because if juve draw in lazio ore win ore lose with 2-1 i will go to delle alpi for the final .

ps we won 3scudetto in 6years and in 2years when lazio and roma won we were second but deserfed the scudetto so you can say we are still the best and maybe nex year we win again plus champions leageu we always play for the big money,the 4years after milan was champions of italy they were SCIFO but the last 2years they are good so in soccer everthings is really fast,i am sure juve will be back nex year let someone els win it its not every year party time
1997/1998 juventus
1998/1999 milan
1999/2000lazio(lazio were 9points behint juve and still won scudetto)
2000/2001roma
2001/2002juventus
2002/2003juventus
2003/2004 normally milan(but look at 1999/2000)

ciao Forza juventus

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
oja and another thing i wish milan all the luck in champions leageu FOR THE ITALIAN PRIDE and my friend nesta and maldini FORZA ITALIA, and if milan wins the champions leageu than even if we are 3th we dont have to play playoffs so then we are in champions leageu for sure nex year(to win it)

so enjoy milan off this wonderfull moment you can have it but be aware juventus will be back nex year with fresh new faces and a couple off european champions DELPIERO ,ZAMBROTTA,BUFFON,CAMORANESI,MARCO DIVAIO,FABRIZIO MICCOLI yea i cant waith for this summer FORZA JUVE FORZA ITALIA and a angry nedved and a super trezegol Forza Juventus

oja and with a 3the star :star::strong:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
ok for the 150000000 time when do we play the final of the coppa italia againts lazio??? because if juve draw in lazio ore win ore lose with 2-1 i will go to delle alpi for the final .

ps we won 3scudetto in 6years and in 2years when lazio and roma won we were second but deserfed the scudetto so you can say we are still the best and maybe nex year we win again plus champions leageu we always play for the big money,the 4years after milan was champions of italy they were SCIFO but the last 2years they are good so in soccer everthings is really fast,i am sure juve will be back nex year let someone els win it its not every year party time
1997/1998 juventus
1998/1999 milan
1999/2000lazio(lazio were 9points behint juve and still won scudetto)
2000/2001roma
2001/2002juventus
2002/2003juventus
2003/2004 normally milan(but look at 1999/2000)

ciao Forza juventus
we have 10 more matches.
of caurse anything can happen and i may lost any hope for the serie A trophy....
i still believe juve won't give up.
the thing that worries me is that it seems like lippi gave up a bit.....

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
the title is milan's so i guess it's fair coz they have been the best team this season (roma fans might argue on this one).... well, the only thing left is coppa italia, but i'm not all oooohhhh ahhhh about THAT one...

next season then.... :down::down::down:

Juventus shall return............

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
the title is milan's so i guess it's fair coz they have been the best team this season (roma fans might argue on this one).... well, the only thing left is coppa italia, but i'm not all oooohhhh ahhhh about THAT one...

next season then.... :down::down::down:

Juventus shall return............
hope so :down::down::down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
yes,lazio is too strong and as it seems they want the damn coppa like hell.....

ok,deserves it-but i would still like juve to win it no matter how much we deserved it :devil:

we deserved the cl last year but we didn't get it :confused:

Aug 1, 2003
:howler:

this is funny

"its because del piero was not in"
"we should sack lippi"
"i think juve is so stupid"

:blah:

gimme a fukkin break. It's the whole team's fault, no one is to blame solely. and stop with all these negativity, it's annoying.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
:howler:

this is funny

"its because del piero was not in"
"we should sack lippi"
"i think juve is so stupid"

:blah:

gimme a fukkin break. It's the whole team's fault, no one is to blame solely. and stop with all these negativity, it's annoying.
we always have to blame somoene.
ok,it's to blame everyone and noone at the same time.

we can also blame milan for being so good and not letting us win:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++

How true:D:D
yeah...
would we harm them??

now...
even if we would win,we wouldn't harm them at all.....

so.....why they didn't let us win???

aaaah....

i will ALWAYS blame them...
i can not forgive them.
i would HATE them to win the cl...

not even for italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)