SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (7 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Wow almost 30 pages and the match had not even started, my thats impressive idle chit chat

To the game, too bad ppl like Neddy and Dv did not play quite as well as they did last nite against Depor, then we might have had the chance too meet Milan yet again in the Cl

How Nedved can play so well in serie and continually suck most of the time in Cl is quite the enigma

Looking at both lineups yesterday its quite interesting to see that Milan had about 5 players who are/were more crative than anyone in our side

Noone on our side can touch Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Costa and even Cafu for creativity

When you think Milan got both Pancaro and Cafu for free and then you look at what we did on the transfer , then yu can understand our problems

They tried and to some extent played well but were outclassed and thats even more damning, if it was a bad day at the office , then you can understand and ignore as a blip but to play well but still be bossed like an illegitimate step child is a bitter pill to swallow

Ferrara might have scored but he should be put to pasture anew as he was terrible as a defender

Very disappointed not to see Chiumentio in the starting lineup, he did not even make the bench

Sep 14, 2003
There are no more excuses not to play the Primavera players, injuries and bad form and the fact that Udinese will be our 3rd match in 6 days with a small squad.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
There are no more excuses not to play the Primavera players, injuries and bad form and the fact that Udinese will be our 3rd match in 6 days with a small squad.
we have to use them,to trin them and in some time to be able to put them in our squad,and to let them saty there ;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It was no surprise to anyone that we will loose against milan,they are better than us in every position even if injured players are here.
so the maximum position this year is 2nd place ,since we are going to loose cuppa italia .

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
It was no surprise to anyone that we will loose against milan,they are better than us in every position even if injured players are here.
so the maximum position this year is 2nd place ,since we are going to loose cuppa italia .
second place is not bad,
for the cl at least

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
You can't say that Juventus is worse than last year since our points this year is better than last year's points. Isn't its just Milan and Roma who 'somehow' greater than last season?
True, but our style of playing is much worse, we struggle and we struggle badly.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i want to see him playing for once and have an opinion about how is he playing.
but i heard he is really promising..
that's good because we are having good,young players and we don't need to buy them and also,they are "raised" with juve menatlity like alex

Aug 26, 2003
hoi!

i was really angry when i saw that we lost 3:1 against Milan!!

I think that everybody knows that Milan will win the Match to 90% but what me makes angry is the way how we lose!!

look at the first goal of Sheva, Ferrara is not even near him and looks how we nets in to the goal, these are things were we saw that we need fresh air in the defense!!!

Juve maybe fought but, you saw in every moment that Milan was a class better and when they needed they scored!!! ok the goal of Seedorf was luck but that happens when the one team is full of confidence and the other not!!

Ok the Scudetto and CL is over for this year and i also have no good feeling for coppa but lets see!!!

But it is very strange to see that before the season everybody said that Juve is unstopable and favourites for CL and Serie A!!

I think everytime when we are favourites we sack down (Dortmund 97, Milan 2003) and now Scudetto and CL!!!

What me makes wondering is the fact that players like Tacci, Neddy, Montero are underpermoring! My question is why, last year we had the best defense and some monthes later they play if they play the first time together!!

WHAT WENT WRONG???

I think that the season is maybe to woke up people like Lippi and Moggi to see that we NEED new players! (Players like Iuliano, Montero, Ferrara, Conte are no longer able for the highest level) and i think they should not destroy their career with such bad games!!

AT the beginning of the season we were also very strong, and why do that change?? i don't know, i think as someone said before it was a mistake from Lippi not to play an inform di Vaio odr Miccoli when they deserved the 1. Team spot!!!

Another mistake was the transfer from davids, but that knows everybody!!!

I think that we should keep players like Appiah (he is young and he can improve) and also Legro (he was a good defender before the season fact is he is the same only that he got into a crap defense)!

I think one thing lippi has to start is to focus on players like Maresca, Miccoli!! they are so talented why wasting their talent??

look like players Cassano he gets the chance and the support from Cappello oder Kaka and Ancelotti!
but what is lippi doing most of the time he set them on the bench!

I also think that we should have keept players like Olivera, he has the talent but lippi also thought that he was not strong enough!!

I think that we should not make that same mistake with Chiumento, he has talent i think and lets not waste this also!

forza juve!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

True, but our style of playing is much worse, we struggle and we struggle badly.
we are actually playing much worse.

to with 3 points from an average team....we struggle like it's milan or smg.

we are winning the small teams who are afraid of us with a big score just to prove we are still juve and we haven;t won a snlge "big" match

Aug 1, 2003
Obviously milan is the stronger squad and all, and our BELOVED Juve fans expected us to lose, and we did, but I don't see why we need to still be angry when Juve didn't play that horrifying last night at all ... they didn't really played like shite, did they? So give em an applause for that ... As everyone says 'the season is over' no need to dwell anymore.. Just fukkin applaud for our Juve! :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Like winning graciously, we should accept defeat graciously.

Credit has to go to Milan for a wonderful season and for all the hard work they have gone through.

I don't think we played that badly last night, but as soon as the first goal was scored against us we somehow read the writings on the wall and knew that we wouldn't be able to face up to a solid resilent Milan.

This is not an end of an era for Juve, everytime such thing happens Juve comes the next season stronger and better and usually end up winning again. But we as fans should understand that we don't have a divine right to win every season. Teams go through cycles, they have their good years and bad years. The management should analyze this season and understand what went wrong and how can we fix those gaps in the team.

Do we need a revolution? Hardly.

We have the core of players to stay in the team for next season. We have a good group of young players (Miccoli, Appiah and Maresca) that we can also build on. But the reinforcements during the summer should be carefully chosen and the hunger of winning should also be there next season.

The only thing remaining for us this season is a challenge for a second place with Roma in the league that would automatically qualify us to the Champions League and the Coppa Italia final against Lazio. The team should concentrate on achieving those two feasts, at least. And then think about next season.

Forza Juve !!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Like winning graciously, we should accept defeat graciously.

Credit has to go to Milan for a wonderful season and for all the hard work they have gone through.

I don't think we played that badly last night, but as soon as the first goal was scored against us we somehow read the writings on the wall and knew that we wouldn't be able to face up to a solid resilent Milan.

This is not an end of an era for Juve, everytime such thing happens Juve comes the next season stronger and better and usually end up winning again. But we as fans should understand that we don't have a divine right to win every season. Teams go through cycles, they have their good years and bad years. The management should analyze this season and understand what went wrong and how can we fix those gaps in the team.

Do we need a revolution? Hardly.

We have the core of players to stay in the team for next season. We have a good group of young players (Miccoli, Appiah and Maresca) that we can also build on. But the reinforcements during the summer should be carefully chosen and the hunger of winning should also be there next season.

The only thing remaining for us this season is a challenge for a second place with Roma in the league that would automatically qualify us to the Champions League and the Coppa Italia final against Lazio. The team should concentrate on achieving those two feasts, at least. And then think about next season.

Forza Juve !!
:thumb: yess...

BaByFaCe

Feb 19, 2004
I think we played really well last night and to be honest with you, i was really really mad!I mean i expected milan to hammer us alright, but u gotta admit they were a tad lucky.I think we actually tried and gave a lot, but in the end ended up getting f****d. Even my dad who's a mad ROSSENORO, said the result was way too unfair and too harsh, and i mean he's the type of fan who thinks that its a sin for any team to even attempt to score against milan. Our poor juve!Anyway milan are agreat side, but theyr very lucky........but not for long!!!!!lets hope deportivo la coruna put an end to their darned winning streak.I hate depor but in these 2 games im siding with them 10000%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)