SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (4 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

And Di Vaio's poor form is because of his change of shoes! ;).

Edit: Strange how inter was second last year and we first. Oh how things can change so fast..
yeah...
now we are third(so far of caurse) and as i see matches like inter,parma and lazio coming i see us reaching inter

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Support your f**king team guys! JKane is showing you the way, FORZA JUVE!!!!!

FORZA JUVE FOR LIFE.....
NEXT YEAR WE WILL WIN.
NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE 1 AGAIN...

NEXT YEAR WE'LL RAISE CL TROPHY AND SERIE A TROPHY.

WE WON'T LET ANYONE FVCK US AGAIN......

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!

at least,we lost with pride.
2 goals difference,with 1 scored it's still better than nothing and roma made us a bit happier by their draw

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
dammnn i still love juve the most i dont even want to be in milan shoes FORZA JUVE FORZA BIANCONERI !!!!!
we are still the best , we played with ower juve 2 team , but i think next year we will be back champions of italy and europe

and why not is the coppa so bad??? why was milan than so happy when they won it ?

it is a good cup and we will get a silver star so if we are thirt or second and win the coppa italia it isent a SO BAD year afterall , ther is always a next year and maybe we will have some good new players and win the champions league with alex delpiero still ass IL CAPITANO

Forza Juve

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
Don't worry fellow Juve fans, we are just going through a bad moment. We are the virtually the same squad that got to final last year comprensively beating Real Madrid.

Juve will be back and stronger than ever. Maybe this will be a blessing in disguise.

Chin up.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't wanna read all posts here this sad night,just no point guyz...
i just watched the game.
i must admit that we weren't bad at all,Milan is just 2 much for us in such a moment,in such a season.......
Actually the defence was fine,the attack just couldn't score or make a dangerous movement....something we had no problem with at the begining of the season....
Well now i say:
No one will stop Milan from Clinching their 17th Scudetto.Congrats.
In Juve there will be a revolution over the summer!
And Nina,you say they have no money for a lot of changes?they surely will find it!they must!
The sad point is that probably Trez,Neddy,Lippi and Thuram will leave.
well whatevr i still love JUVE!
let's support them even in such a disatarous season,that's the way for being real fan.
Let's hope maybe for the Coppa and for kepping the 3rd,maybe 2nd place.
Forza Juve!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea, somehow i think the result flatter milan a bit. we didnt play badly like against roma......but, we gave too much space for seedorf's 2 goals.

all in all, i still love juve. bye, bye scudetto.....2 years in a row was too good to be true. our jersey will look different next year aint it? i'm just soo used to the scudetto patch :D

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
I know for sure, all of us are waiting for one thing and that is.....
THE END OF THIS SEASON

I just want Coppa Italia and at least 3rd in Serie A for this season.
I want the end of this season reach so that we can dispose of useless players(like DiVaio) and bring in promising and energetic players (like Jankulovski and Zlatan).

FORZA JUVE!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Ah, such sweet memories.
memories....
juventus has become a memory but not for too long...

as i have said before....
it's still 2 months to go.

the last match is on the 16-05-2004.

after milan raising their trophy instead of us-or roma....believe me...i would kill to see totti holding it instead of shevchenko.....
after real raising their trophy in cl that we better lost then than aferwords
and after us-or in the worts situation lazio-raising the coppa italia trophy,

we will forget everyhting,delete it from our hearts and think which our next steps will be.

we will step up again and become the super power we all knew.
we will be the old juve that everyone loved and we will be kicking asses just for fun....

Sep 14, 2003
There's nothong wrong with the Coppa Italia, it's just we play Lazio, who we haven't n=beaten in a long while. Maybe we can win with 2 draws by the away goal rule?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont be sad people.......... ok it hurts.... but we simply couldnt do more than that.

We were outclassed,,,and Milan was simply too much for us.

No point in making comments about the mtach...as everyone saw what happened.

Just 2 things.... FERRARA´S GOAL... wow just a classy goal... good timing ferrara!!.

and............... the Milan´s "OLE OLE" show in the last minutes of the match.................... PRICELESS.

Well...lets go nowfor the coppa.... our last resort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)