SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (4 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Guys, after the defeat in the CL, we are back in the Serie A!
We face a tough Milan side to keep our Scudetto hopes alive! Its do or die for Juve!!
Any thoughts on this match guys!
I know we have a lot of players injured including DP, Trez!
And our team is playing like crap! Our team's morale is at an all time low too. I just hope we can beat Milan!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sorry, but I would prefer to lose this one, at least this way we can began to think in tnext season, and maybe this way Moggi can see that he screw us this time..
And don't tell me that Im thinking with my heart, coz I fell that everyone in this forums thinks that our season is about to become past

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
Sorry, but I would prefer to lose this one
You probably won't get a choice of anything else. Logically they are in much better shape than us and look very strong, while we......well we all know haow bad we are. But I won't write our chances off, I'm not confident of victory, but we're taking a piss in the toilet in the last chance saloon.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
so DP wont play in this game :down:

If DP doesnt play, we WILL LOSE this game....you saw game against Depor, it was totally crap, and if we play against Milan like against Depor, then we must say goodbye to the SCUDETTO.....

p.s. do you if this game is gonna be live in RAI....?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There are games where DP plays and we still lose ;)

and if we remember, last time del piero injured himself was a week before the Milan´s game.

Lets ee what happen in that game... it will be more than difficult.... maybe it will be out of our reach. But anyways... lets hope for a win

Maybe di vaio will socre another screamer like last time we met.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We're screwed, absolutely screwed. No DP and no Trez for sure, and possibly no Biri and Zambro. Montero couldn't contain Pandiani tonight so there's no way he'll be able to stop the likes of Shevchenko, Kaka and Inzaghi. Upfront we're arguably in worse shape as we have NO forwards on the bench unless you want to include the likes of Chiumento and Benjamin. I'm not sure what the end result will be but it's more than obvious to me that Milan will take the three points from this encounter, and possibly quite comfortably too. The good thing about us playing rubbish is that Moggi and Lippi HAVE to realise that we need reinforcements. The defence sucks and the midfield lacks creativity, therefore that makes it difficult for us to be able to have any sort of solidity or explosiveness, since we sure as hell can't guarantee ourselves cleansheets and don't look very much like scoring either.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It'd be a hard ask to beat Milan at the moment even with our first team... we're in shambles right now and i think we're gonna lose by at least 2

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
IF we lose, i hope it wont be more than 2 gray :scared: i'm scared that sheva and kaka are gonna have a party in turin :stress:

considering our form, even a draw is a gr8 result.....just put 9 men behind the ball, and hit on counters :howler:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK... looking at our last result and the form of our team... AND THE FORM OF OUR ENEMY.... we will surely... but surely lose this game.

Ill not wait for a great performance, as we cant do it even against small teams... but anyways... deep inside i wish a win against MIlan!.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
This game is going to be entertaining and interesting. I mean this player is injured, that player is injured and so is that one I am just wondering who the hell Lippi is going to pick? Not to mentioned suspensions? Oh man we might even see youngsters playing for once and just maybe.......maybe it might spark a revolution to finally bring in younger.. I mean YOUNGER players who are relentless.

Who knows this game might even be a turning point for which Moggi and Lippi finally realize that our midfield is garbage and needs to be rebuild with care, effort and hard work (and little bit of creativity for which that won't hurt) that can dominate. I would love to see a Juve midfield that has no weakness backed by a rock solid defense.

Could this game really be the rude awakening that we need? Who knows!!

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
yup we cant afford to lose!!not even a draw!!
we need to WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!!:thumb:

Lippi you deserve my respect man!!err can i have that cigar??

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think this game will be the most interesting game of the season. With half of the squad injured, Milan's 6 point trail and elimination from the CL Lippi WILL HAVE to come up with something which we HAVE NOT SEEN YET this season.

I don't know what it is, but it should be something really exciting.

As for Milan, it is important for us if not beat but draw- take away points from them. I am probably being partisan because I hate Milan, but this year ROMA deserves the title, with the game they've been showing all year.

Oct 13, 2003
Seeing Juventino unconfident makes me worry

In times like these is when Juve actually prove their fans wrong..

So whats the most likely Juve formation?

Here is Milan's

--------------------Dida-------------------

Cafu-----Nesta---Maldini-----Pancaro

--------------------Pirlo-------------------

-----Gattuso-----------------Seedorf---

--------------------Kaká--------------------

-------Shevchenko--------Inzaghi-------

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
baah, i dont care who plays....as long as they play their hearts out. i dont wanna go down w/o a fight!

but i wanna see ciro play with thuram as CB. ciro was gr8 against depor. or maybe ciro with legro.....hope we can summink out of this match.

crunch time, it's DO OR DIE!!

bertu

Apr 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++

You mean we are going to lose or win?Likely to lose unless Sparta Prague could produce some magic :D If Sparta can do it,we can do it :thumb:

Let's pray for this ;)
Actually, I think it would be better for Juve if Milan were to beat Sparta - if Milan get kicked out of the CL, then they'd only have the scudetto to aim for!

More than tactics or players, I think Juve-Milan will boil down to grit and determination....if we somehow manage to beat Milan then we'll be in with a sporting chance for the scudetto, and the players surely know that. they've got nothing to lose (except even MORE players to injury lol)

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++
Seeing Juventino unconfident makes me worry

In times like these is when Juve actually prove their fans wrong..

So whats the most likely Juve formation?

Here is Milan's

--------------------Dida-------------------

Cafu-----Nesta---Maldini-----Pancaro

--------------------Pirlo-------------------

-----Gattuso-----------------Seedorf---

--------------------Kaká--------------------

-------Shevchenko--------Inzaghi-------
Seedorf is playing? I heard he wasn't called up for the Sparta match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)