SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (37 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Appiah didn't manage to attack good enough- Well he did okay I know his second position is on the side of midfield. He was okay.

Camoranesi simply isn't good enough. - He can be but he's not that effective. Pancro did him.

Conte did his invisible routine again, wich frankly is getting very old- The mans 100 years old:D

Tachhi was great I just wish he converted that chance he had
FORZA JUVE
Yes, Appiah was ok, but in the first half he has a lot of challenging opportunities on the left side, and it was clear that he is no dribbler. Pancaro owned Camoranesi, and I think Camo is too unstable and not good enough for us. He was a bargain, and much better than everyone expected. But the buzz is gone now, and he's not peforming. He isn't good enough compared to what other teams have in their midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
ok and know WHEN DO WE PLAY THE FINAL????

ps is roma that batter than juve this year???

if they stay second this year and next week kicket out by a team that cals villareal (stupid) and not playing a coppa italia final than i think juve season is better than roma's season because nex year we will be back for winning everything , roma always plays for 1thing in 20years
Probably Roma is better...
They have a solid defense. Surely Roma's defnder are better than Juve's.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

How many meals do you eat?! :D

That's just wrong IMO. Perugia fans know that they won't win the scudetto, yet they support their team. I support Juve with all of my heart, but that doesn't mean that I have to belive that we'll win this year.
well,that's right....

but now,we honestly can not wait anything.
exept if any miracle happen,and juve wins everything,a small team like modena,siena,udinese-roma-they haven't played yet,reggina or even brescia......can actually do smg and bring many draws to milan....
roma as it seems is lacking luck from smaller teams...

oh why am i fooling myself sooo much?????

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

well,that's right....

but now,we honestly can not wait anything.
exept if any miracle happen,and juve wins everything,a small team like modena,siena,udinese-roma-they haven't played yet,reggina or even brescia......can actually do smg and bring many draws to milan....
roma as it seems is lacking luck from smaller teams...

oh why am i fooling myself sooo much?????

:down::down::down:

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
too bad Di Vaio missed his finishing touch.
when he played, he was quick enough to get into position. but he failed to score all time.
I hope he will recover soon.
:down:
Some say that he's lack of confidence
But he has missed so many, i mean MANY chances...

Jul 28, 2002
our team has been desimated this year. Injuries have prevented our star forwards from getting any form. Our midfield lost its bulldog, loosing the spirit and fire we used to haveand milan now have with Reno Gattuso.

Defesively we have signed a cb who impressed for a year, the previous season, but what about all those other year???? yes he was crap like he played this year. We have a legendary back line that went one season too far.

But at the end of the day, we are juve, and for me that mean a lot, cos we will always be there , sniffing for the winning chance, looking to get trophies but also to survie as a club and institution, which clubs such as roma risk with big money tranfers which they cant really afford.

At the end of the day, we have 27 schudetto, something to be proud of, but also the fact we will always be in the mix.

Forza Juve

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahmed_sabry ] ++
i hope moggi don't do same mistake , we wanna player as half effneder as tachnardi forgot what's a meaning of football |+ mexes , ferrari , trablsi & creative player like kaka
Don't quite understand what you're saying, but Tacchi was good today, perhaps our best.

OP
Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,073
    Forza Juve's signature!
    Until the day Milan wins 11 more scudettos, Juventus are stil the most successful team in Italy!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

:down:
    Some say that he's lack of confidence
    But he has missed so many, i mean MANY chances...
    usual marco...

misses chances like hell...
    endless chances and IF we are lucky.he scores.

do you remember few months ago...he was scoring allll the time!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Forza Juve's signature!
    Until the day Milan wins 11 more scudettos, Juventus are stil the most successful team in Italy!
    she must change it.
    until the day milan wins 19 more scudettos,juventus are still the most successful team in italy!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    .....and ppl say di vaio deserve to start ahead of trez. the latter mite be a wall sometimes, but a scoring wall. di vaio has had his fair chance to prove himself......but he continues to disappoint.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Probably Roma is better...
    They have a solid defense. Surely Roma's defnder are better than Juve's.
    uuhhmm i mean maybe we will end 3and win the coppa and have a place in the champions leageu next year when roma only got a second place a champions leageu ticket and no trophy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)