SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (45 Viewers)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Bwahahahaha, I like you man, you're funny!:cool:
:D:angel::D i like you all BECAUSE YOU ALL AND I MYSELF ARE

JUVENTINI

JUVENTINOGINO FOR EVER

ther are always bad years bud with juve you must wait very long to have a bad year so next year we will be back PERFECT and than we have to wait a very lllllllllooooooonnnggggg time to have a bad year bud ther are always bad years , bud we never had such a bad year like milan in 1985 when they went into SERIE B HAHAHAHAH p uss y s

FORZA JUVE

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++
Scudetto, see you next year...:down:

but, without 7 players, it could have been worse :(
what are you talking about?

like i said earlier, we will win it this year. no giving up till there's a champion!

forza juve!

support the team already, you muppets! :fero:

Feb 29, 2004

Yep, along witch CL :p

Poor Juve, Roma have given Juve a way, they got a draw, 0-0 versus Reggina... If Juve win against Milan, Juve will jump to 2nd... Sadly, we cant did it...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

yeah,definitelly.....

well...if ciro wouldn't score and if sheva would score 1 more,it would be 100% humiliation

OP
Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,048
    Alucard Belmont, nice signature, I like it!!!
    Wish Henry could be back with us!

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
    So Typically Milan fans to come in here and brag about their victory
    and its so typical this forum :dontcare:

That we are all coy and gentlmennie about it

No wonder some Consipiration oriented Inter fans say that Juve and Milan decide before each season who wins the league and then help each other out.

And alos so typically Graham to go on quoting himself
    :D

I don't like Milan I am not happy about their victory
    but at least Anceloti (the pig mascott in Milan's dug out) is a better manager then that Capello who always tells his player to try to injure our key players :fero:

But its funny how the eternal n2 Has finally started to win
    I mean this upsets the order of things

How can an animal, that is usually made just so we can butcher it and make nice ham out of its meat, manage to outsmart all other human managers in the league
    I am impressed maybe
    we should Higher an Argentinan Bull
    to replace Lippi in the future
    ;) :D :rofl:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
    we need him so bad i would give up 3 meals a day to see him at least wear the socks of Juventus FC again.
    How many meals do you eat?! :D
    ++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++

what are you talking about?

like i said earlier, we will win it this year. no giving up till there's a champion!

forza juve!

support the team already, you muppets! :fero:
    That's just wrong IMO. Perugia fans know that they won't win the scudetto, yet they support their team. I support Juve with all of my heart, but that doesn't mean that I have to belive that we'll win this year.

OP
    Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,051
    Alucard Belmont, I like your signature!
    Wish Henry could be with us again.....
    Imagine if he played for use against Milan today, he could be the turning point!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Appiah didn't manage to attack good enough- Well he did okay I know his second position is on the side of midfield. He was okay.

Camoranesi simply isn't good enough. - He can be but he's not that effective. Pancro did him.

Conte did his invisible routine again, wich frankly is getting very old- The mans 100 years old:D

Tachhi was great I just wish he converted that chance he had

Nedved can be everywhere(militant trained) but he cant hit the target anymore and his shots have become weak miss hit types. He shouldve scored the header early on.

Im not sad one bit, Milan are the best team from the back to front we still played good got our fight and always will. Quality in our play is lacking and we cant expect to beat better teams than us ,luck also wasnt on our side against a world class milan.

Next week Udinese Saturday afternoon a game which is more even for us at the mo' Milan and Roma are simply better than us but only for now. We will be back. FORZA JUVE

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
    So Typically Milan fans to come in here and brag about their victory
    and its so typical this forum :dontcare:

That we are all coy and gentlmennie about it

No wonder some Consipiration oriented Inter fans say that Juve and Milan decide before each season who wins the league and then help each other out.

And alos so typically Graham to go on quoting himself
    :D

I don't like Milan I am not happy about their victory
    but at least Anceloti (the pig mascott in Milan's dug out) is a better manager then that Capello who always tells his player to try to injure our key players :fero:

But its funny how the eternal n2 Has finally started to win
    I mean this upsets the order of things

How can an animal, that is usually made just so we can butcher it and make nice ham out of its meat, manage to outsmart all other human managers in the league
    I am impressed maybe
    we should Higher an Argentinan Bull
    to replace Lippi in the future
    ;) :D :rofl:
    Replacing Lippi?
    It isn't a good idea I think....

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    okay.....it's comfort time...

i'm sure we'll be hearing a lot of forza juve, i love juve being sed from now on :rofl:

forza juve...!! them BOD's better do good transfers this summer :fero:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    ok and know WHEN DO WE PLAY THE FINAL????

ps is roma that batter than juve this year???

if they stay second this year and next week kicket out by a team that cals villareal (stupid) and not playing a coppa italia final than i think juve season is better than roma's season because nex year we will be back for winning everything , roma always plays for 1thing in 20years

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Appiah didn't manage to attack good enough- Well he did okay I know his second position is on the side of midfield. He was okay.

Camoranesi simply isn't good enough. - He can be but he's not that effective. Pancro did him.

Conte did his invisible routine again, wich frankly is getting very old- The mans 100 years old:D

Tachhi was great I just wish he converted that chance he had

Nedved can be everywhere(militant trained) but he cant hit the target anymore and his shots have become weak miss hit types. He shouldve scored the header early on.

Im not sad one bit, Milan are the best team from the back to front we still played good got our fight and always will. Quality in our play is lacking and we cant expect to beat better teams than us ,luck also wasnt on our side against a world class milan.

Next week Udinese Saturday afternoon a game which is more even for us at the mo' Milan and Roma are simply better than us but only for now. We will be back. FORZA JUVE
    Where is Di Vaio? He has a very bad finishing skill.
    Micolli didn't play well too...

Jul 28, 2002
    i sit here, returing from a weekend of training, i see the score , at first i get upset, but then i relaise that juve always come back to win again, its jus someone elses turn to win........

Forza Juve :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)