[Serie A] JUVENTUS 7-0 Parma (November 9th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Licht

• 4-3-1-2

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
BS - I'll be enjoying this win to the fullest. 7-0's don't happen even at the best of times.
Yup,

and we have lost so many neurones raging at the 352 to not enjoy this..even if parma was on a deathbed after the 3rd goal.

Not everyday you see a morata brace and llorente scoring 2. Not to mention coman...and the Tevez wondeergoal being the icing on the cake.

We have 2 weeks to continue ironing the new formations for the big clashes at the end of the yeatr

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Some of the big results we got using a 3-5-2.

Udinese away W4-1
Roma home W4-1
Pescara away W6-1
Udinese home W4-0
Lazio home W4-1
Sassuolo home W4-0
Atalanta away W4-1
Roma home W3-0
Fiorentina away W5-0
Napoli home W3-0
Roma home W4-0
Novara away W4-0

Dont get carried away. Give it a few matches especially big ones then we can seriously pass judgment as to which is better for Serie A and which is better for Europe.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Of all the games to miss :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck do we play in away jersey at home ffs??? We're the only ones doing that shit

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck do we play in away jersey at home ffs??? We're the only ones doing that shit
I like how Parma played in a special green shirt for charity purposes, they didn't realise that the charity didn't extend to the pitch. They should have stuck with their yellow kit.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

There is probably a clause in our contract with Nike somewhere that says we need to play "x" amount of games in the away jersey (home and away)...thats the only explanation I can think of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)