[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (20 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Holy Shit.

What a performance today. Stunning in every sense of the word. Every player on the field today was fantastic and they played with heart, desire, skill and passion.

Special mentions to Chiellini, Melo, Giovinco and Amauri.

Great way to start my morning. And also hearing about 2-2 draw between Milan and Napoli. LOL.

Palermo, can you please do us a huge favour tomorrow morning?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 30, 2006
A great victory...great performance...and great Result..i just have some thoughts to share :)

- I believe Ferrara is a project for a great Coach..of course he did not just check the forum and see how all the members are calling for a 4-2-3-1 formation with giovinco starting...he just thought in a good way and he prepared the players well for the game..and for the formation...it's not easy for the players to adabt to a new formation in such a short time..and we shouldn't expect this performance along the way..there could be ups and downs..the coach and the players are all still adapting to each other..we have many new players in the club..and players that have just returned from the Injury...they all need their time to be stable

- I dont know what would be the case when del piero returns..Ferrara won't change the formation back to 4-3-1-2...so it will probably be Del Piero instead of giovinco "Unfortunately" . I don't know why but i think Ferrara doesn't believe enough in Giovinco or may be he sees it as a risk..his performance was excellent in his few appearances..however, he preferred De Ceglie over him in several occasions..anyway we have nothing to do but to wait and see

- Every player was able to give his best in this formation..The only problem is the RB position...Grygera wasn't bad today but he was not good either...he just does what any player in the world can do..We can't rely on Zebina..and i can't see Caceres doing well as a RB specially in the attacking side..we need a good player in this position in Jan

- The last thing i thought of is the subs...what if any of Diego, Camo or Gio is injured or suspended..no one on the bench is able to play in their positions :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
our trio of "little men big world" of camo, gio, diego are disgustingly incredible together. i don't really know what to say. this is the second time they played like this in this formation and its like they have been playing this same formation all season long. they worked like clockwork. not to mention, our strikers AND midfield scored goals.

And since when did Chiellini become a CWB? (center wing back) :shifty:

I wonder what his stock is worth.

Forza Giovinco...so much i want to say and my fingers just can't type fast enough...im excited, time to go "walk the dog"

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
When Giovinco carries a second-tier side on his back to near the top of Serie A then you may have a point. Oh, and glad you mentioned it...Giovinco is surrounded by world-class players at Juve, that should make it easier for him to bring out the best in himself, something Cassano does not have the luxury of at Samp.
Wisely put, Adriano...And perhaps I am missing a vital piece of information which would make me understand why there are so many juve supporters spouting pointless kid bravado like 'he can suck my cok' and 'yeh fuck him'...Whenever I read shit like that i think to myself how I would like to see these people say it to his face and then take great joy in watching the 'crater faced faggot' pummel the dweebs into a pile of blood, fat and humilation...hohoho! But seriously, what he has done to you people to warrant such animosity???

I didnt like him when he was younger, because he was a fool, but so are many youngsters, especially when they get the kind of attention and wages he received from very early on his career, and also, at the same time, lacks decent man management, or rather, the particular kind needed to tame his youthful exuberance both on and off the field...but the last year or so, since returning to italy, he has been far from annoying, and consistently entertaining, as a footballer, often producing moments of sublime beauty and charm, which i will continue to commend him for as well as hope that he squeezes into the WC squad. Because he is one player, who ON HIS OWN CAN WIN MATCHES...

of course, if Gio has cemented his spot in our starting XI and continued to play like he is doing currently, then I would hope to see him ALSO heading to South Africa...anyway, enough of Cassano.

I want to share in the glorious happiness we are all feeling from the severe drubbing we gave Samp last night. It all came together, very suddenly, and ever so perfectly...Everyone full of joy, smiles, tricks and solidarity...Clearly the team has spirit, and now must realize that the new system, as well as the new players, is capable of becoming something beautiful...

Perhaps we need this season to get used to it, and will push inter all the way but fail near the finish, but who knows eh???

We need to carry this form into europe and continue it at home.

Forza Ciro...forza Juve...and forza ALL Juventini the galaxy over...

Wicked performance.

I am so fucking happy for the players and especially ciro. all i ask is that HE DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING FOR THE NEXT GAME...if we can do this to Samp, Napoli are going to get slaughtered....and rightly so!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
That was awesome. Great performance from all areas of the pitch. Chiellini/Cannavaro marked Pazzini/Cassano out of the match, Melo/Momo bossed the midfield, and our attacking trio + Amauri linked up very well. Samp had no room to breathe. We pinned them in their own half for large parts of the match.

MOTM = the entire team.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Out of all the days to miss my first game.... DAMMIT.

Can I find the game anywhere online or even the highlights? Thanks.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I am so fucking happy for the players and especially ciro. all i ask is that HE DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING FOR THE NEXT GAME...if we can do this to Samp, Napoli are going to get slaughtered....and rightly so!
Ferrara: If we see tonight’s match this would seem like the best tactical approach but in an entire championship sometimes you have to change.

Don't think he'll stick with the 4231 to much sadly :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)