[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (23 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hate Giovinco? Hardly. More so that I keep my feet on the ground in terms of what he can do, rather than salivate like a starving dog every day he makes a successful pass or earns a foul.

Either way, your constant homosexual-ish references are rather disturbing. Look into that.
You have not said one good thing about Seba yet, you asshat. All you do is ramble on about how great Cassano is, while saying Giovinco isn't going to make it, even when he succeeds, like today.

You, sir, are a clown.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
fucken great game!

i have been waiting to see this team play like that for so long, we are hopefully over the slump we need to continue to play like this

this formation is the way to go, although i think it was more of a 4-3-2-1, we played great everyone gets good marks from me im happy as.

forza juve this is the way i want to see my old lady, steamrolled samp like they were nothing, i hope inter drop points, pressure on.

lets have another similiar result against napoli. glad to see amauri scoring again, dont think he will stop now like he said, trez as well.

grande!

giovinco and diego were ace the whole team was really, from chiellini who loves to run forward and its great because he is normally devastating to melo and sissoko who killed there midfield, camo as well got his goal. wow im so happy, and of course amauri and trez.

didnt even need to rely on buffon this time :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hate Giovinco? Hardly. More so that I keep my feet on the ground in terms of what he can do, rather than salivate like a starving dog every day he makes a successful pass or earns a foul.

Either way, your constant homosexual-ish references are rather disturbing. Look into that.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
You have not said one good thing about Seba yet, you asshat. All you do is ramble on about how great Cassano is, while saying Giovinco isn't going to make it, even when he succeeds, like today.

You, sir, are a clown.
Is that what I do? Show and prove; beyond some simple defense in the face of staggering stupidity in this thread, and perhaps advocating his transfer being a good idea.

I won't hold my breath, nor will I bother coming down to your level to play these name-calling games.

Have fun with that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is that what I do? Show and prove; beyond some simple defense in the face of staggering stupidity in this thread, and perhaps advocating his transfer being a good idea.

I won't hold my breath, nor will I bother coming down to your level to play these name-calling games.

Have fun with that.
Just take a look at your posts in Seba's thread and Live threads. "Getting sick of Giovinco", "Cassano almost to Juve". Yes, really, it is all you do, you moron.

As I said before, pack your bags, asshole.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
IMO Diego was MOM. Gio might have been excellent and Camo as well on the flanks, but IMO Diego was the creative force behind the team, a real playmaker and did what we need of him, to get the balls to the right players and give them into free space.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
thats a beautiful lineup!!forza seba!!

lets own these genoa fags tonite!
and ownage we did...giovinco was great too!!

havent been happy with such a performance since we beat roma

time to win again on sat versus napoli(theyre doing well with mazzari) and then demolition of maccabi haifa on tuesday!!!forza juve!!!!!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:sergio:

I'm trying to getting it jiggy with it here :juventus: but Rab the catamite is ruining the good times mood with his obbssession with how moonface looks in buttless chaps, eeek :frown: . STFU And let the rest enjoy ze

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Just take a look at your posts in Seba's thread. Yes, really, it is all you do, you moron.

As I said before, pack your bags, asshole.
God help me for bothering to respond to such trite, but...

All my posts concerning Giovinco are critical and have basis in reality, not FM, FIFA, or Pro Ev, from which most of his supporters must have gotten their grandiose ideas.

The key thing here is, I don't need to "bash" or slander him to get my point across, something which you're clearly incapable of doing.

Now, since you haven't shown, nor proven, anything yet, how about you prove that's "all I do"? Are the majority my posts in respect to the player? I'll save you the time - nope. Not even close. Yet again you come across as just ignorant, rude and lacking substance in what you say. Laughable.

I'll also be declining your invitation to "pack my bags", thanks. Ignoring you will save me the trouble, with the added benefit of improving forum quality and readability at the same time!

Enjoy.

-Edit. Just noticed you edited your nonsensical post to include an offhand remark I made in regard to Giovinco from a Live thread, probably a reaction to him losing the ball or falling down, or some such. That's the best you could do? Hilarious. Everything else = spurred on in defense of management or discounting Giovinco fanboy bullshit. Zero bashing.

And one solitary post (a cut/paste job from Football Italia news) regarding Cassano in the Cassano/Jovetic transfer thread.

So, two posts somehow encompass my entire posting history. That's what I'm all about? Forgive me, but don't ever try your hand at debating or anything in the same vein. You're simply awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)