[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (17 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
When Giovinco carries a second-tier side on his back to near the top of Serie A then you may have a point. Oh, and glad you mentioned it...Giovinco is surrounded by world-class players at Juve, that should make it easier for him to bring out the best in himself, something Cassano does not have the luxury of at Samp.
:lol2::lol2:

Just like Cassano delivered between those world class players at Madrid eh?

Hard luck for the game and you might want to put some water on that planet called Cassano.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Before I head to bed. I just wish it will rain so that plant can move a bit.

Goodnight everyone, Vaffanculo Plantonio Cassano, Bravo Juve.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
:lol2::lol2:

Just like Cassano delivered between those world class players at Madrid eh?

Hard luck for the game and you might want to put some water on that planet called Cassano.
No surprise as to your ignorance of his actual playing while at Madrid (hint - when he played, he did well, as Madrid fans can attest). Either way, it's painfully clear the nonsense you spew is the product of some misguided defense of Giovinco (whom you feel is threatened by a potential Cassano transfer or something).

Sorry Azzurri7 is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

What a shame.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No surprise as to your ignorance of his actual playing while at Madrid (hint - when he played, he did well, as Madrid fans can attest). Either way, it's painfully clear the nonsense you spew is the product of some misguided defense of Giovinco (whom you feel is threatened by a potential Cassano transfer or something).

Sorry Azzurri7 is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

What a shame.
Someone give this guy some condolences speech for his beloved Plantonio Cassano's poor performance because I'm tired and I'm about to sleep.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Stats !

Ball possession
Juventus 63.6% - Samp 33.4%

Passes
Juventus 483 (80.54%) - Samp 277 ( 67.87%)

Shots on target
Juventus 9 - Samp 1

Shots off target
Juventus 6 - Samp 3

Shots blocked
Juventus 5 - Samp 1

Corners
Juventus 5 - Samp 1

Cross
Juventus 26 - Samp 11

Fouls Suffered
Juventus 22 - Samp 20

Intresting stats :
Camoranesi: 55 passes (87.27%) - 1 assist - 1 shot on target - 2 shot off target - 8 cross ( 1 correct)
Diego : 58 passes ( 82.76%) - 1 assist - 2 shot off target - 7 cross ( 4 correct)
Giovinco : 24 passes ( 87.50%) - 1 assist - 1 Shot on target - 2 shot of target - 4 corss ( all correct)

+Cassano : 24 passes (66.67%) - 1 cross - 8 time tried to dribble,6 time failed.

Passing directions :

Attacking directions :

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Yes, we get it, you hate Giovinco. You've stressed that quite a lot while having Cassano's junk all up in your face.
Hate Giovinco? Hardly. More so that I keep my feet on the ground in terms of what he can do, rather than salivate like a starving dog every day he makes a successful pass or earns a foul.

Either way, your constant homosexual-ish references are rather disturbing. Look into that.

Juve Material

Aug 4, 2009
Melo and Sissoko in the middle...there are none better!

Haven't enjoyed seeing us play in this way for a loooong time

Camo, Diego and Gio work well together. Only problem is if one gets injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)