[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (23 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Fantastic football! Thank you Juve. It's been worth the wait. Top performance by each & every player. Diego's mobility in this match was amazing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So what if Cassano sucked? Whole Sampdoria sucked. One game doesn't make a difference about some player. Something like this was expected to hear though as I already told to Jack before the match started.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Preach brother preach. But watch out next week, the moment he'll make an assist or score you'll hear the same voices saying how better player he is than Giovinco and how he can replace Del Piero:lol:.

Cassano= Perfect for Sampdoria and is not even half the player Seba is:touched:.
Seba's pure talent and techniques is just frightening. Cassano already showed what he got but Giovinco still u can expect a lot from this God!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm not changing my opinion on Cassano or Giovinco. I want to keep the kid, don't think Cassano is the new messiah, and quite frankly, the guy is a douche. I've seen enough douchebags at Juve over the last five years, starting with the Zingaro himself.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Buffon 6.5
Grygera 6 - The weak link talent wise, and it showed today whenever he was to link up with someone offensively. Played well defensively though.
Cannavaro 7 - Feels secure to have him back.
Chiellini 7.5 - Monster as usual.
Grosso 7 - Overdid things at their goal, but played extremely well other than that.

Melo - 6.5
Sissoko - 7

Camoranesi 7.5 - Genius.
Diego 8 - Genius 2.0
Giovinco 7 - Needs to be on the pitch every time. Could it be that he is actually best used as a winger and not his supposed preferred role as a trequartista?

Amauri 7 - Beast!

Poulsen 6 - Did his job.
De Ceglie 6.5 - Came in and covered a lot of ground defensively when others were in relax mode.
Trez 6 - Extremely irritated at his 10 meters offside runs. Good goal though.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Sissoko is a one man army, but throw Melo beside him, and it's just beautiful destruction of opposition plays. I'm really excited to see these two dominate teams when they really mesh.

Oh, and, hard to pick a man of the match, but it's very close between Diego and Amauri in my opinion.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I always wanted to play him and I've been complaining how he was on the bench before. He took his chance and he was amazing tonight. I don't even want to think about Cassano and hopefully Gio will keep it up. Seeing him and Diego play was just prefect.

So Forza Gio! :pint:
Hey you mocked me when I was defending him with "Giovinco > Messi", anyway it's party time so :beer:

So what if Cassano sucked? Whole Sampdoria sucked. One game doesn't make a difference about some player. Something like this was expected to hear though as I already told to Jack before the match started.
Very true! Cassano is still one hell of a player, but I still stand on what I said before, no to swapping him with Giovinco, and I would take Jovetic over Cassano any second. Still Cassano is one hell of a player :tup:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Great match, I really can't remember when I enjoyed this much watching Juve.

Oh, and icing on the cake was Milan draw :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)