[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (21 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:howler: at the "Cassano will destroy us" "Cassano can make the difference" "Cassano better than Giovinco:lol2:" " Cassano can replace Del Piero :lol::lol2:"

Anyway.....

No ratings for this match because they were all gladiators top performers and hopefully what we saw is the beginning only, more to come and I'm optimistic.

I loved the spirit, stamina, football style, the fun, the show....that we offered tonight.

Forza Juve:star:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seems you changed your opinion about Giovinco :D
I always wanted to play him and I've been complaining how he was on the bench before. He took his chance and he was amazing tonight. I don't even want to think about Cassano and hopefully Gio will keep it up. Seeing him and Diego play was just prefect.

So Forza Gio! :pint:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All players and Ferrara did brilliantly tonight, deserve high ratings, and should take this performance into the upcoming matches. The 4-2-3-1 is the way to go with the dynamic triumvirate of Joe Vinko, Diego and Camo. These guys are clearly our most skilled individuals in midfield, and should be playing consistently. Moreover, Melo and Sissoko completely dominated the midfield, basically letting not one single pass or player by, plus made good outlet passes. Fantastic stuff from them and the entire team, especially Ciro for deciding upon the 4-2-3-1 with Seba.

Time to celebrate.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:howler: at the "Cassano will destroy us" "Cassano can make the difference" "Cassano better than Giovinco:lol2:" " Cassano can replace Del Piero :lol::lol2:"

Anyway.....

No ratings for this match because they were all gladiators top performers and hopefully what we saw is the beginning only, more to come and I'm optimistic.

I loved the spirit, stamina, football style, the fun, the show....that we offered tonight.

Giovinco > Cassano

Nobody needs that fucking crater-faced faggot.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
LOL!!!Napoli Milan finished 2-2!!

Napoli scored on 90 and 93 minutes...

what agreat night!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

P.S
gotta catch a re run of the game.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
YEAH BABY!!

They were all fantastic tonight! i can't believe it still

Man this game had everything to enjoy in a football match except a few buffon saves, will download and watch twice :alen:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Juventus - Sampdoria
Wednesday October 28, 20:45CET,
Olimpico di Torino

:: Goals ::

1-0 Amauri Min.25
Click Here for Video

2-0 Chiellini Min.42
Click Here for Video

3-0 Camoranesi Min.50
Click Here for Video

4-0 Amauri Min.62
Click Here for Video

4-1 Pazzini Min.63
Click Here for Video

5-1 Trézéguet Min.88
Click Here for Video

:: Extras ::

Chiellini Header Min.11
Click Here for Video

Amauri Chance Min.47
Click Here for Video

man i love that you always have the replays up so fast... but i have never EVER been able to watch them...

it gets me so mad!!.

Mar 9, 2006
Team was so awesome today !!!!! Gio - Diego - Camo rock !!!!! And that Crosso on Trezegoal was amazing too!!!!!!! Grande JUVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. we still need new RB.......))))))))

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

Anyway.....

Man they don't know shit about how to create your own star.. they just need a quick solution.. give the kid time and he will be better tha that!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Giovinco > Cassano

Nobody needs that fucking crater-faced faggot.
Preach brother preach. But watch out next week, the moment he'll make an assist or score you'll hear the same voices saying how better player he is than Giovinco and how he can replace Del Piero:lol:.

Cassano= Perfect for Sampdoria and is not even half the player Seba is:touched:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)