[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (5 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Anyway, Its not a transfer or an opinion artical. Its a trasnlated quot from a newspaper.

If you guys still insist though, its fine by me.

May 22, 2007
“Sampdoria are the ‘Anti-Inter’. They have expressed the best football, even if it will be difficult for them to maintain this rhythm in the hunt for points,” Zeman said in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“It’s not a surprise. Sampdoria always impose their own play. They can bother anyone. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were to shock Juventus.”
Hasn't he got a job already? Cute that he loves us so much.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hasn't he got a job already? Cute that he loves us so much.
But he's right though.

Sampdoria is the type of team that imposes their will on their opponent, not the type of team who reacts and adjusts to what the other team is doing.

They make you play according to what they want to do.

Juve used to be like that. Sure would be nice to see that again

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Anyway, Its not a transfer or an opinion artical. Its a trasnlated quot from a newspaper.

If you guys still insist though, its fine by me.
Many times they've translated it differently so it came out as something else, invented something etc.

I don't think mods mind anymore so people can post goal.com articles again but they are a bad source, that's the main point anyhow.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Just don't want you to get into any sort of trouble
:beer: , Highly appreciated

Many times they've translated it differently so it came out as something else, invented something etc.

I don't think mods mind anymore so people can post goal.com articles again but they are a bad source, that's the main point anyhow.
I get it, but This one in preticular was fine.

I reckon not everyone here can judge by themselves, luckily we have mods for it.

May 22, 2007
But he's right though.

Sampdoria is the type of team that imposes their will on their opponent, not the type of team who reacts and adjusts to what the other team is doing.

They make you play according to what they want to do.

Juve used to be like that. Sure would be nice to see that again
I think we have the right ingredients to do that tonight, but the players need time to get it working (and more luck in the injury department). Could be quite entertaining end to end if we add some width.

Oh, I know he has a point, I just don't like the man very much.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
if we play with camo, gio and diego we'll need possesion...hope our dm's will recover many balls..hope we won't rush without judgement..hope that forward will do his runs and be lethal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)