[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (12 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wait, so your saying if I use comcast as my cable/internet provider I can watch the game live on ESPN 360 for free?
I believe its for free.

I really don't know, since I'm signed up as an ESPN Insider. It could be that I get it just because I subscribed.

Even still, its only 4.99/month

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If Giovinco doesn't play today, then I really don't know what to say.

Then there really is no place for him, and they are better off just selling him in order to get the funds needed to get some better fullbacks.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ferrara said that the team he played against Siena was based on resting players for the tough run of games coming up.

That would suggest to me that Giovinco was left out against Siena because Ferrara intends to rely on him in the upcoming games. This is even more likely now that Iaquinta is crocked.

I may be wrong (there's a first time for everything), but I expect Giovinco to play tonight and in most games until Del Piero returns to full fitness.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #329
    I would be extremely happy if I see this tonight:

Buffon
    Grygera Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
    Camoranesi Sissoko Poulsen
    Diego
    Amauri Giovinco​

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

Buffon
    Diego
    Amauri Giovinco​
    :agree:

I would rather see the team adpot a more compact shape like that to start with than open up straight away with a 4-2-3-1.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #331
    :agree:

I would rather see the team adpot a more compact shape like that to start with than open up straight away with a 4-2-3-1.
    And with this formation, Diego has Camoranesi a bit behind him to ensure ball flow and Giovinco in front of him to ensure continuation. The 4-2-3-1 as you said is much more open where all three creative/skilled players are further up the pitch.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    And with this formation, Diego has Camoranesi a bit behind him to ensure ball flow and Giovinco in front of him to ensure continuation. The 4-2-3-1 as you said is much more open where all three creative/skilled players are further up the pitch.
    It's agreed, then.

Do you want to tell Ferrara or will I do it?

May 4, 2004

Buffon
    Diego
    Amauri Giovinco​
    With thoes players id love a 4-3-1-2 aswell as we can switch it to a 4-2-3-1 without a problem... We can even do a 4-3-2-1 with Diego and Gio under Amauri!.. Depends on the game..

Anyway, we won 2-0 in my dream :D.. Camoranesi scored the first.. And Grygera made it 2-0 :) haha..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Ferrara said that the team he played against Siena was based on resting players for the tough run of games coming up.

That would suggest to me that Giovinco was left out against Siena because Ferrara intends to rely on him in the upcoming games. This is even more likely now that Iaquinta is crocked.

I may be wrong (there's a first time for everything), but I expect Giovinco to play tonight and in most games until Del Piero returns to full fitness.
    Always the voice of reason. Love ya, man. :heart:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

From your mouth to Ciro's notebook.

No sure that he use one, cause he seem to forget how shit we play after every game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)