[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (18 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Giovinco doesn't get the chance tomorrow with 2 strikers out then he should just pack his bags. When Del Piero and Iaquinta return Giovinco is not going to get close to getting any minutes.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If Giovinco doesn't get the chance tomorrow with 2 strikers out then he should just pack his bags. When Del Piero and Iaquinta return Giovinco is not going to get close to getting any minutes.
Tomorrow? More like two years ago, really.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Alas, I would have to agree with you. I mean, if he didn't play Sunday then SURELY he must have been rested to play tomorrow, correct?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Actually, it's not.

http://www.raiinternational.rai.it/giostra/index.php is the home page for La Giostra dei Gol. What they put there is anyone's guess, but last I checked Asia isn't in Africa either. :stuckup:

That's because you checked under La Giostra Dei Gol. You should have just selected Stati Uniti for the TV listings and then you would have seen it.

But, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you once again have to try to prove to everyone just how culturally superior you are to everyone else and try and befuddle the rest of us menial masses with your linguistical trickery.

That shit ain't gone work on me, Jethro. I is too smot fo dat

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero's urine.
:lol2::tup:

If you don't know by now, you probably will tomorrow.

Chances are he will be the best player on the pitch
I see my chances a bit different than you bro, I see him chocking and lifting his shorts up his neck.... I also see him getting owned like Ibrahimovic got before when everyone predicted him owning us.

Giovinco to teach Cassano a thing or two if given chance hopefully.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol2::tup:

I see my chances a bit different than you bro, I see him chocking and lifting his shorts up his neck.... I also see him getting owned like Ibrahimovic got before when everyone predicted him owning us.

Giovinco to teach Cassano a thing or two if given chance hopefully.

Always the optimist, my little turtle dove.

I miss your reach-arounds

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's because you checked under La Giostra Dei Gol. You should have just selected Stati Uniti for the TV listings and then you would have seen it.

But, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you once again have to try to prove to everyone just how culturally superior you are to everyone else and try and befuddle the rest of us menial masses with your linguistical trickery.

That shit ain't gone work on me, Jethro. I is too smot fo dat
Dude, I've got that bookmarked too and all. But not everyone on these forums are degli Stati Uniti. Giuseppe Rossi included. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)