[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (16 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is it possible to have a poll in match threads like this ?
Sorta. But we can only have one poll per thread, which would prevent us from doing a MoM postgame.

fucking ESPN sohwing Meelan Nipples

and they arent showing it at the weekend either,

cunts
They are the Bags of Douche. I would like to permanently remove them from my channel lineup (they honestly charge about $3 per monthly cable subscription while most other channels in basic charge $0.25) -- but I cannot.

:sergio:

ESPN are a bunch of Meeelan supporters. I canceled my subscription with them. No Juve matches for the next month I guess. I prefer a free Bet365 at the moment.
Exactly. The Internet will destroy a number of cable TV business models over the next five years thankfully.

In the meantime, that probably means my Chinese is going to get better from all the streams. :D

What does that Black logo on Sampdoria's flag mean? :shifty:
Cassano's mother was a pipe-smoking negro with a college degree.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Greg, if you have ESPN 360, they might be showing the game. They were the only ones that were broadcasting the Siena match on Sunday

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
" Ciro Ferrara once again had an unlucky training session. If on the eve of the match against Siena he lost Iaquinta (operated on this morning, see article), this time the Juventus coach must do without Caceres. The Uruguay defender suffered a fracture to his nose after an aerial encounter thus he is not on the list of players called-up and in the next few hours will undergo an operation. "

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)