[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (24 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Sampdoria is the only serie A team that we didn't beat in the post-Calciopoli seasons. We've beaten, at least once, Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio, Palermo, Genoa, Fiorentina, Napoli... everyone except for Sampdoria.
We played them 4 times and drew all 4 times.
Our new taboo team, eh? Btw, I knew all that. ;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Amauri must not be dropped now that he ended his goal drought in 2 consecutive matches. He should be a lone striker supported by the trio fantasticus come Wednesday when we host Samp (Iaq and DP are injured anyways and Trez needs a rest) as many folk have already pointed out.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Amauri must not be dropped now that he ended his goal drought in 2 consecutive matches. He should be a lone striker supported by the trio fantasticus come Wednesday when we host Samp (Iaq and DP are injured anyways and Trez needs a rest) as many folk have already pointed out.
:agree:, Idk about Trez needing a rest but he surely is not on form and should not be starting over Amauri

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Amauri offers more than Trez upfront. Thats why he should be starting. I cannot face seeing him and Trez upfront supported by. Poulsen,Melo and De Ceglie.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think we all want the 4-2-3-1
Yep, the attacking players we have that can fit in that formation. Its a joke we don't employ it more often. Diego looks miles better in that formation also. He has two other players to detract the attention also. With Poulsen and De Ceglie its like he is playing with two rooted trees.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yep, the attacking players we have that can fit in that formation. Its a joke we don't employ it more often. Diego looks miles better in that formation also. He has two other players to detract the attention also. With Poulsen and De Ceglie its like he is playing with two rooted trees.
:agree:

-----------Buffon

Caceres - Chiello - Canna - Grosso

-------------Melo - Sissoko

- Camoranesi - Diego - Giovinco

-------------------Amauri

Once Tiago is fit again I would like to see him partner one of Melo or Sissoko in front of defense in this formation

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Presumably.

I rather have Grygera over Caceres.
I would certainly rather Grygera for this game due to our RB playing against Cassano a lot of the time, as I would be concerned about Caceres poor positioning and rashness being exposed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
caceres i think with time will become decent and we have to give him a chance but i agree this is not the game to experiment

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Once Tiago is fit again I would like to see him partner one of Melo or Sissoko in front of defense in this formation
Once Tiago is fit you'll see him alright, but partnering both of them behind a lonely Diego, in-front of two strikers. We are cursed with managers who swear by 2 defensive midfielders at ALL times, even when we're losing. :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)