[Serie A] Juventus 4-1 Udinese [January 3rd, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
RDP apparentally is leading the league in losing balls

- - - Updated - - -

Would you accept Berna-De Paul exchange ?
Berna is useless while RDP is actually good and would probably ask for lower wages so this question is obvious although there is no scenario in which Udinese or Bernardeschi approve this..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
RDP apparentally is leading the league in losing balls
You’re going to get that though when a player mainly plays balls forward. He had some good passes today and he was dangerous. His chipped ball over the back of our defence for their goal showed a glimpse of his quality.

Clearly he’s udineses most talented player and for the right price I think he’d be a very useful addition for us

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You’re going to get that though when a player mainly plays balls forward. He had some good passes today and he was dangerous. His chipped ball over the back of our defence for their goal showed a glimpse of his quality.

Clearly he’s udineses most talented player and for the right price I think he’d be a very useful addition for us
no way he's worth the 40 mill udinese rate him though

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we lost our momentum after we were leading them 2-0 very comfortably. since that, we're a hit and miss, regardless of the coach, the lineup or the venue.

it's time to get our confidence back. i want a win, no matter how.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Team showed great drive and determination in this one. Granted it wasn't an amazing showing but it was encouraging and we showed the right attitude.

People here became too spoiled just like the team for the last couple of years

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Far from a convincing performance. Our defence really is chaos when we’re being attacked with any kind of pace, there’s no organisation there and people don’t seem to have a clue what they are doing. That’s a big worry for wednesdays game.

I hope the team are starting to realise that they need to give 100% heart and commitment to every game in from here. Would make me physically sick to see Binter and Cunte lifting the Scudetto this year...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I dont think he was good against us but yeah for a low price I`d say get him.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I dont think he was good against us but yeah for a low price I`d say get him.
He’s definitely had better games but he still managed to have a key involvement in all of their clear cut chances with good passes or crosses. He also scored the goal which was disallowed pretty softly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)