[Serie A] Juventus 4-1 Udinese [January 3rd, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Bentancur, Chiesa, and Ronaldo were dominant. I thought Dybala was pretty good, but his positioning is still shit.

Chiellini looks like an old man, but I miss having him out there.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nice for Dybala to get his late goal. I doubt we'll find many teams as generous in that DM/DC area as this Udinese, but we took our chances at least.

Result doesn't tell the whole story, but it's a whole lot better than losing 3-0.
I think it does reflect the game and I also think Udinese's goal should have been a foul on Woj.

Oct 23, 2011
Got the result today because we simply have better players than Udinese. Despite the four goals I still thought our performance, especially in the first half, was pretty lackluster. Let's see how the team fares against Milan midweek.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good game but Udinese were just too weak.
Ronaldo motm, Chiesa had a great game.
Comentators in my country said Dybala hasnt played well but I think he did great.
Depends how often they watched him recently. Compared to peak Dybala he played like Amauri, but compared to recent Dybala he was Maradona.

Fitness and mentality go a long way when you're not playing at a high technical level, and he showed those. At least he's not controlling the ball 15 yards, he seemed scared to conduct the final pass or shot though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think it does reflect the game and I also think Udinese's goal should have been a foul on Woj.
I didn't think we were 3 goals better than them at all, but they definitely deserved to concede 4 because they were poor at the back.

We need to improve a lot for Milan.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Important 3 pts.
A confidence builder ahead of Meelan.
Cr7 bailed us.
It could have easily turned into another Fiorentina if the first goal isn't disallowed.
Still inconsistent.
Pirlo in game management is still clueless.
Hopefully dybala gets going.
Fino ala fine.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This toothless Udinese was a very dangerous team. Just try to imagine how better teams would exploit those deficiencies.

The team lacks balance but it's not that good at all going forward, while being wide open at the back.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This toothless Udinese was a very dangerous team. Just try to imagine how better teams would exploit those deficiencies.

The team lacks balance but it's not that good at all going forward, while being wide open at the back.
Let us wait for the Milan game we are incredibly inconsistent to be title contenders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)