[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (18 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 4, 2011
Does anyone know why bonucci and vucinic were getting into it with each other?
Bonucci was trying to get at Florenzi or someone else on Roma's team who was appealing for a handled ball in the box or suppen like that. Bonucci was upset because there clearly was no offence and believed that the Roma player was trying to trick the referee into giving a penalty. Vucinic was just strongly telling him to chill the %$&* out and remain calm.

Buy on AliExpress.com

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
I really hope this summer transfer window we get a quality defender like hummels to replace bonucci, he is way to error prone and I hate it when he brings the ball out of the defence. I'm not knocking him for his passion for our team, but his talent level. I just know one of these big CL games he is going to make a huge mistake, I hope I'm wrong.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Good to see we can score a few in the first half too. This season we've barely scored at all in the first half besides this match.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
man that wast worth avoiding all contact of footy fans and watching it on tape delay without knowing the score.

Its beautiful watching Zeman getting kicked in the teeth. Roma should go back to Serie B just to make it fair for that loser Zeman

Mar 24, 2006
Excellent performance , bossed everything until first 35 minutes and 10 final minutes

my humble rating

Buffon : did what he had to do 6.5

Bonu : solid 6.5
Chiellini : unbreakable 6.5
Barza : Barzadinho , superb run , juggling and assist 7

PDC : great game 6.5
Cacerres : pretty much mistake and off day 5.5

Pirlo : played like a Boss and excellent taken of FK 7.5
Marchisio : nice diagonal run , great pace , beautiful flick :touched: 7
Vidal : warrior , hope he stays forever here 7

Matri : im glad for him Matri , keep up the good work 6.5
Vuci : he has been great since these last 7-8 months with his great work rate , one two passing , great shot and his ability to pull the opponent's defence pout from their nest , he was unlucky though with his shot , great really nonetheless 7

Asamoah : decent
Pogba : first shot attempt in Italy ?
Gio : lucky goal , great stomping on roma's player 6.5

Forza Juve !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)