[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
There's an Ukraine television which covers Serie A and that is streaming with pretty good quality for a browser.I used it the last game vs Fiorentina and was decent.I'll post a link after it becomes active.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Gonna use my friends laptop later to watch this. Could any of you kind sluts out there post any decent links come nearer the time so I can leave a little reminder on his screen. ;)

Sep 29, 2012
Tuttosport:

Juventus 3-5-2 : Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Caceres, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie; Vucinic, Matri
Roma 4-3-3: Stekelenburg; Taddei, Burdisso, Castan, Balzaretti; De Rossi, Tachtsidis, Florenzi; Lamela, Osvaldo, Totti

dinojuve

Sultan of Swing
Jul 8, 2009
Tuttosport:

Juventus 3-5-2 : Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Caceres, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie; Vucinic, Matri
Roma 4-3-3: Stekelenburg; Taddei, Burdisso, Castan, Balzaretti; De Rossi, Tachtsidis, Florenzi; Lamela, Osvaldo, Totti
sh*t lineup ... when i see martin and paolo on the flanks, facepalm is inevitable ... sh*t again

Oct 3, 2004
Let's hope Matri can rediscover his scoring form tonight.

Juventus really need him.

Vucinic is Vucinic. Expected bouts of laziness and misfiring before producing something spectacular and jawdropping. Hey if he does that I won't complain.

But let's just score. Zeman must eat shit tonight.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
..what happend to sopcast? cant connect to channels..message "system doesnt support this video file. Click here to get the plugin" ??

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We should start Mirko and Gio up front, the two of them would terrorize that Roma defence.

Taddei, Burdisso, Castan, Balzaretti

Bitch please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)