[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think we were playing for a draw or a lucky win, which could have easily ended in a humiliating loss.
I don't think we had any idea what we were playing for, we didn't know what hit us and hopefully we can recover. Pirlo's form is the most worrying.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
00:00 UK
SERIE A
Juventus v Roma

Champions Juve and Roma are two of football's best known names, and both will be Serie A title contenders this season. Here's a chance for each to show they have what it takes.
http://tv.espn.co.uk/oo/espl/tv-schedule

Well i have latin america espn.... and they have an unnamed serie A game planned at the same hour juve plays.... so ill assume it will be our game. Im asking this bcause im going to a place with My gf to see the game but dont want to get a unpleasant surprise by ESPN showing another one...

anyways... the juve roma game is the only match playing in that hour today right?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Well i have latin america espn.... and they have an unnamed serie A game planned at the same hour juve plays.... so ill assume it will be our game. Im asking this bcause im going to a place with My gf to see the game but dont want to get a unpleasant surprise by ESPN showing another one...

anyways... the juve roma game is the only match playing in that hour today right?
Yes.

Sep 29, 2012
Looking forward to the game. A bit worried about De Ceglie starting, because of his lack of games under the belt this season. However, the most likely choice for filling in for Asamoah who will be rested before Shakhtar-game.

Isla and Caceres need games, Lichtsteiner hate the guts of Roma and would be 110% pumped for playing.

Matri? This game is score-or-get-out for him (maybe its already too late).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Caceres and DC start, there'll almost be no attacking threat from our wingbacks. One of Isla/Licht and Asamoah should start this game. Bring on the subs in the 2'nd half if we have a 2 goal advantage.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If Caceres and DC start, there'll almost be no attacking threat from our wingbacks. One of Isla/Licht and Asamoah should start this game. Bring on the subs in the 2'nd half if we have a 2 goal advantage.
:agree:

I would actually like to see Isla starting this match more than Caceres.

Sep 29, 2012
Giaccherini is not good enough to start against a bigger side at this time. He could be useful to bring on in 2nd half, it depends however on the score. He is not the game-changer, thats for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)