[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (17 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
this JCK
and because Fiorentina away is one the hardest games of the season. and the whole stadium was against juve etc.
Fiorentina away is a hard game but the way we were bowed down was not normal, we were outmuscled, out played and simply run over. We looked like a Del Neri team out there.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fiorentina away is a hard game but the way we were bowed down was not normal, we were outmuscled, out played and simply run over. We looked like a Del Neri team out there.
I think we were playing for a draw or a lucky win, which could have easily ended in a humiliating loss.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Right, I don't mean to start a panic, but does anyone else's Sopcast work? Mine is giving me the same error as last game ( can not access sopcast service... ) and I was wondering whether anyone has managed to solve that problem?

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Right, I don't mean to start a panic, but does anyone else's Sopcast work? Mine is giving me the same error as last game ( can not access sopcast service... ) and I was wondering whether anyone has managed to solve that problem?
Yup sopcast is acting up yet again. Was working earlier this day but now I also have the same error.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)