[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Lazio (August 31, 2013) (29 Viewers)

MoM

• Bonucci

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't watch EPL at all, is he playing better with us (so far) or is it difficult to compare his roles?
Some City fans consider him the best player they've seen in their shirt. I guess that says a lot about Tevez, and maybe a bit about them :D

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Great match by Juve. The first goal from vidal was wonderful. Fantastic night with the only negative point that Llorente is now definitely not in conte's plans.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Great match by Juve. The first goal from vidal was wonderful. Fantastic night with the only negative point that Llorente is now definitely not in conte's plans.
I say that you need to hold the trigger... but im hoping that today was not a message send of what conte thinks of him.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
DelNeri - "It's not like they win the league every season"

honestly though, they were embarressed in Europe, and not forgetting the league cup final to wigan
He won them their first trophy in 35 years, of course they'll have a soft spot for him, he'll go down in their history books.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Some merda fans on one macedonian forum are saying that Bonu deserved a red card after that reaction when he got a yellow. :sergio:

Btw we allowed them too many shots from outside the area. We need to work on it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Need to play Pogba on Pirlo's position to stop Hernanes getting to those 2nd loose balls just outside the box, Pirlo wasnt too keen on challenging Hernanes on them. That is if it becomes a priority, apparently isnt if we can score 8 goals in 2 games.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fuck we were good in the first 10 minutes. Vucinic and Tevez linking up well.

- - - Updated - - -

That first goal was brilliant. Great team goal, Pogba's pass in was delightful and the finish was so cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon made some nice saves. Candreva is :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal is the fucking man!

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci's pass :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I blame the defenders more than Buffon for the goal. They didn't react quick enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)