[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Lazio (August 31, 2013) (33 Viewers)

MoM

• Bonucci

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2013
Bonucci was fantastic today. Those sugar babies of a pair of long balls were just the icing on a cake so sweet, you would have thought it was baked in the oven between the legs of the teenage Jessica Alba. He was brilliant in defence (all three were), and he distributed the play very well. With two assists also, he is my clear pick.

I must say though, that there was plenty of great performances to choose from. Vidal, Pogba, Lichsteiner was outstanding aswell, while Vucinic, Pirlo, Barzagli all had great games, and Asamoah, Buffon and Chiellini were good, but just not as fan-fucking-tastic as the rest. Hard to criticise any of them though, since Buffon has some great saves, and only did one stupid fool, while Chiellini tackled perfect, but just didn't contribute as much to our offensive play as Bonucci, and Asamoah were stable, but just didn't create as much as Lichsteiner on the other flank

Jul 20, 2012
Bonucci was fantastic today. Those sugar babies of a pair of long balls were just the icing on a cake so sweet, you would have thought it was baked in the oven between the legs of the teenage Jessica Alba. He was brilliant in defence (all three were), and he distributed the play very well. With two assists also, he is my clear pick.

I must say though, that there was plenty of great performances to choose from. Vidal, Pogba, Lichsteiner was outstanding aswell, while Vucinic, Pirlo, Barzagli all had great games, and Asamoah, Buffon and Chiellini were good, but just not as fan-$#@!ing-tastic as the rest. Hard to criticise any of them though, since Buffon has some great saves, and only did one stupid fool, while Chiellini tackled perfect, but just didn't contribute as much to our offensive play as Bonucci, and Asamoah were stable, but just didn't create as much as Lichsteiner on the other flank
WTF LOL

Oct 23, 2011
Just came back to my hotel from te match.. words can not describe how awesome it is to be present at the juventus stadium during a match. If you have the time and money i recommend everybody to go asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)