[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Lazio (August 31, 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Bonucci

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 24, 2012
Brilliant performance.

Buffon 7

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 7.5
Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 6
Vidal 8
Pirlo 6.5
Pogba 6.5
Asamoah 5.5

Vucinic 7
Tevez 7.5

Isla 6
Ogbonna 6
Quagliarella 6

I again agree with your ratings. I'm happy to see you didn't give Gigi a bad rating despite your comments in the match thread :D He was great.

Dec 24, 2012
Is there a more complete player than Vidal? I don't think I've ever seen a player that's fucking everywhere, tackle, can score a screamer and a tap-in, and regain possession as much as he did.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Vidal and Tevez were awesome. Bonucci was very good with the ball but at fault for the goal (Asamoah too) as they didn't push up with the rest of the defence.

Pogba/Pirlo/Vucinic fluctuated between good and average. Lict and Asa were ok.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Brilliant performance.

Buffon 7

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 7.5
Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 6
Vidal 8
Pirlo 6.5
Pogba 6.5
Asamoah 5.5

Vucinic 7
Tevez 7.5

Isla 6
Ogbonna 6
Quagliarella 6
I would give Asamoah higher. He made some very important tackles, and provided a very good outlet when playing the ball out of defense.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lazio catching two beatings in the space of a few weeks.

We are simply too strong and good for this league. With Tevez in our attack we are much more dangerous and productive upfront.

And that depth. Amazing, we have built something special and the great thing is we haven't reached our true potential yet. Our team is worth billions :)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Voted for Bonucci because these 2 amazing passes were harder to do than Vidal's goals. Both were fantastic though and so was Tevez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)