[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
- Why are some of you feeling generous giving Ale 7? He had a perfect game, so what if he missed a couple of chances? The more he was missing the more it was obvious he was going to score. 7.5 at least for Ale

- I hope we don't only praise Giovinco, Sali or even Del Piero. Looking at our situation and the problems we are facing, they all deserve to be praised.
In all honesty, Del Piero didn't look good today, missed chances, and lost touches, looks like he's off fire. But still managed a great goal. Gave him a generous 7.5

I praise, Giovinco, Brazzo and Marchisio....in that order.

Marchisio could have also easily been MOM had Brazzo and Gio not been soo good. Marchisio did all the dirty work, CLEANLY! Made the tackles, Tracked back, distributed the balls, and lots of energy. Seriously, I was very impressed, a future backbone indeed.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
What a crazy 2nd half!! I bet Brazzo has never had a game of football that good in his career..that was some sick shit he played. Gio was the pandemic

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #306
    thank god for brazzo and gio today
    That's unfair I believe. They were all fantastic in the 2nd half. Everything changed, even Iaquinta played great.

back in his old days, he weren't like this...don't forget he is famous for his assists too...he always look to make goals for his partners...
    Will you shut your mouth? We won the game and we played an incredible football in the 2nd half yet you have to keep moaning about Del Piero. Zip it FFS.

Have mercy, Brazzo just turned 32. That's early 30's :D
    And yes, i agree he was great tonight and i agree that people are too harsh on Del Piero lately.
    My bad. Always thought 34. Still an incredible show and work from him.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I think he will fail to impress later on.I never rated him highly.
    I tend not to predict how players will perform.

On another note, I don't think we will win the Scudetto but I hope we keep on playing like we did today just to keep the pressure on Inter on all the time.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #313
    In all honesty, Del Piero didn't look good today, missed chances, and lost touches, looks like he's off fire. But still managed a great goal. Gave him a generous 7.5
    What some people or pricks to be more clear are not getting is that it's not only about dribbling past 6 players and do a trick or two. With all these absences we're dealing with Del Piero's job isn't as easy as some of you think it is.

Therefore if he misses a chance or two, let it be, but at times I feel like banning those pricks that probably started following the game couple of days ago, saying he's past his prime whenever he doesn't dribbling or doesn't score.

Whether the man plays good or bad, there are always two or three idiots welling and ready to bash/criticize and moan about this man.

I've had enough of them, enough is enough.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I bet the whole of Italy is shitting their pants after tonight seeing what the future for Juventus entails: Marchisio, Giovinco, Chiellini, plus our boys Daud/Immobile. We kicked ass without so many starters man, I love it. This club shows so much heart it brings a tear to my eye.

Who thinks we need to spend millions on a Nedved replacement? I say Forza Giovinco and a 4-3-3. Lets bulk up our defense first and foremost.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Ratings with numbers because I'm too lazy and drunk to get into much detail.

Buffon - 8
    Grygera - 6.5
    MellBORG - 6.5
    KILLini - 6.5
    Molinaro - 5.5
    Hasan - 7.5 (fuck the haters)
    Marchisio - 7.5
    Tiago - 5
    Giovinco - 10,000,000.75626666666666666
    Iaquinta - 6.5
    Del Piero 7.5
    Poulsen - 6.5

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I tend not to predict how players will perform.

On another note, I don't think we will win the Scudetto but I hope we keep on playing like we did today just to keep the pressure on Inter on all the time.
    Not just how he will perform further on but how he played so far.This was his best match so far but too many times he failed to leave some impression.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008

I praise, Giovinco, Brazzo and Marchisio....in that order.

Marchisio could have also easily been MOM had Brazzo and Gio not been soo good. Marchisio did all the dirty work, CLEANLY! Made the tackles, Tracked back, distributed the balls, and lots of energy. Seriously, I was very impressed, a future backbone indeed.
    Machisio is the devil ......

faank

Sep 27, 2008
    hey everyone! what a match, i was a bit dissappointed after the first half but i knew we were gonna trash them in the second. Mister made a mistake starting Tiago, the guy was simply horrible. he was one of our best players against Chelsea and i really like him but today he looked totally out of shape from the very first moment. to all the Brazzohaters out there: that is why we are keeping this guy in Turin. considering he's third choice for almost all positions he's capable of playing, one has to say: that was impressive. good job Brazzo, even though i was not always content with his past performances on the field, he has shown that he is a great asset to this squad. Giovinco: unstoppable! in order to show his magic he def needs some space, but even if he is marked tightly, he's still capable of delivering very dangerous crosses, not to mention he's pretty good in beating his opponent 1on1. needs to work on his finishing and he's all set. i would not worry about him leaving, im certain he'll stay with us for a very long time. Ale needed these goals very badly, i hope that we'll see the same Del Piero as this time last year from now on. now it's ladri's turn to show what theyre made of! Fino Alla Fine Forza Juve!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)