[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Playing Gio from the start of the season is utter bollocks, he wasnt ready no matter what anyone says. We all know the boy has talent and drafting him too early would be wrong. We've introduced him a tad too late too. But the signs are there to see that we have a true diamond of a player.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i realy like Marchisio's style in playin' he is so fuckin' talented mature strong....... as for Giovinco OMG this kid is pure Gold!!!!! forza juveeeeeeeeeeeee

Mar 30, 2006
SO I assume now the Juventus formation is 433 with Gio as CAM. because we have never played so well as we have with him in that Role.

Also MArchisio now must be considered our best CM and key player because he is so important at covering and winning balls. Like Sissoko but he can also pass well and is tactically smart. Sali was brilliant and Moli was great too today.. I am happy for them as they get trashed a good bit hahah. :flag3:

Awesome. Giovinco will be our Messi!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
What a night for Juventus!! It is a hectic schedule for Juventus after suffering the heartbreak of disqaulification from the CL and with another injury crisis, who would have expected Juventus to win 4 - 1 after being down 1 - 0 in halftime? If Juventus maintains like this, we can go very ar. Special props to Giovinco. He will set the football world on fire.

Buffon - Apart from picking the ball out from the net once, saving a Di Vaio header and shouting at his teammates, he just a mere spectator. 6.5

Grygera – Zebina should be in. Period. 5.5

Mellberg - Nothing more nothing less 6

Chiellini - Made tackles to save the defence, giving Buffon an easier job 6.5

Molinaro - Nothing more nothing less 6

Salihamidzic - Bad in the 1st half, but became a bright spark in the 2nd. Started his scoring account with a header, and made 2 assists which turn out to be goals. Made delicate chances to teammates which could have made the scoreline even more beautiful had all of them been converted. 7.5

Marchisio – He only appeared in the 2nd half, making up for his lacklasture 1st. Much better performance in the 2nd half 6.5

Tiago - Off day and received an early booking 5

Giovinco - Exceptional. Simply exceptional. In a lacklusture 1st half. He is the only bright spark and creative player in the 1st half. Gives Bologna plent of nightmares and headaches. His talent and determination has finally come off in the 2nd half, with Brazzo scoring a header and scoring later on. This id will set the football world on fire. Ranieri, please let him start from now on seeing what Giovinco can do!! BOLOGNA GETS GIOVINCOED!!! 8.5

Del Piero - Missed too many chances and faded before scoring 2 goals. Up-and-down fairytale game for the Captain 7.5

Iaquinta - The dedication and passion is there. Only thing lacking is the end product. 6

Subs

Poulsen - Came on and did his job right. 6.5
Daud – N/A
Immobile – N/A

Ranieri – Good to introduce Giovinco in the starting lineup due to Nedved's injury. Wise substitution to take off Tiago for Poulsen and giving Daud and Immobile a chance 6.5

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Have mercy, Brazzo just turned 32. That's early 30's :D
And yes, i agree he was great tonight and i agree that people are too harsh on Del Piero lately.
so true i said in the live thread he will score tonight when everyone was righting him off, and saying he is past his best.

FORZA ALEX!!!!!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
- With more than 65% of the squad missing, we managed to score 4goals in 45min.

- I dedicate Del Piero's brace to v1r2r3t4u5l and the likes for insulting him the other day.

- Salihamidzic stole the show tonight, too good to be true. Was tough picking between him and Giovinco but I'll have to go with Brazzo for playing almost perfect when he's hitting his late 30's.

- Why are some of you feeling generous giving Ale 7? He had a perfect game, so what if he missed a couple of chances? The more he was missing the more it was obvious he was going to score. 7.5 at least for Ale

- Mellberg is our best defender and Chiellini should learn from him a thing or two.

- Ranieri should be applauded for his fantastic 2nd half.

- I hope we don't only praise Giovinco, Sali or even Del Piero. Looking at our situation and the problems we are facing, they all deserve to be praised.
I agree with you.. With the injury crisis we are going through, one would wonder if any of our previous squads (pre calciopoli) would be able to do what the current squad is doing.

This maybe our worst injury crisis in the last decade.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon - 7.0 Still Superman, showed it with Di Vaio's saved header.

Grygera - 6.5 Average but worked hard, still need to replace him.

Mellberg - 7.0 Solid and consistent today, great job.

Chiellini - 7.5 Broke his nose again, so strong and pushed forward in attack with blood coming down his face...love it. For our long term future.

Molinaro - 7.0 Bravo, great game if you ask me. Getting better every game.

Salih - 9.0 What more can you ask from the backup to the backup?

Tiago - 3.5 Earth to Tiago, your a professional, act like it.

Giovinco - 9.5 MOM, lacked absolutely nothing today. Worldclass!

Iaquinta - 7.5 worked hard today, deserved to score but unlucky

Capitano - 9.0 Welcome back DP, we missed you :touched:

Poulsen - 6.5 Good 45 mins for supporting defense and attack
Immobile - n/a
Daud - n/a

Ranieri - 8.5 (7 for the starting lineup including Gio, 1 Poulsen and .5 for our youngins) Great HT talk by the way, get our boys to start every game like that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)