[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (8 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffon 7:

Grygera 5.5
Mellberg 6
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 5

Sali 7
Tiago 5
Marchisio 6.5
Gio 7.5 MOM

Iaquinta 6
Del Piero 7

Poulsen 6.5

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
with all due respect for Del Piero, i find that he has some ego and jealousy problems lately. i hope he can clear his head up and start playing like the true legend del piero...

WE LOVE YOU, DEL PIERO

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Fantastic Giovinco & good to see Daud & Immobile get a few minutes. Good for motivation. The only gripe I have is Marchisio spent most of the half covering for Molinaro. If only he could get a chance to concentrate on the mid.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
with all due respect for Del Piero, i find that he has some ego and jealousy problems lately. i hope he can clear his head up and start playing like the true legend del piero...

WE LOVE YOU, DEL PIERO
Dude is something amiss in your head?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO OLEEEEEEE SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO OLEEEEEEEEEE SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO OLEEEEEEEEEEE :weee:

MAMMA MIA

if there was a definition of Joga Bonito it was Giovinco, in all the years ive been following him, that was by far his best game both domestically and internationally

Oct 2, 2005
Buffon 6.5 – He didn’t have much work to do. The conceded goal and one save. But what a save.
Grygera 5.5 – He was very bad in defense and not involved in attack.
Molinaro 5.5 – His worst match after christmas. He was late most of the time. That superb tackle at the very beginning of the match gives him +0.5pts.
Mellberg 6.0 – Ok
Chiellini 6.5 – Very solid.
Marchisio 6.5 – Bad in the first half, done the job in the second.
Tiago 4.0 – I hate players who don’t care about the match.
Salihamidzic 9.0 – Amazing, amazing Brazzo. Scored a goal, assisted 2 goals and could have had 3 more assists after he sent brilliant passes to Giovinco, Del Piero and Iaquinta to find themselves one on one with the keeper.
Giovinco 9.5 – MOM :touched: Back in the summer I could hardly wait for the new season only because I wanted to see Seba do his magic. Tonight he made me a proud and excited fan. Ranieri don’t be silly, play the kid. He destroyed Bologna. Scored one, assisted one.
Del Piero 7.5 – What the hell. I know many of you will say he didn’t deserve it. And yes, he was awful for a long time but he still scored two goals and he never gave up.
Iaquinta 6.5 – He was fighting, yes, but he frustrated me a lot whenever he fell on the ground. And he did fall at least 15 times.

Poulsen 7.0 – Different Juve with him instead of the ballerina
Daud – N/A
Immobile – N/A

Ranieri 6.5 – No positive or negative points for the starting line-up. It was expected and all he had. He gets positive +1 points for seeing that Tiago was invisible and for putting Poulsen early on. Of course, +0.5 for giving a chance to the kids at the end.
i pretty much agree. i would give ranieri a 7.0 - the change to a 4-3-1-2 was crucial, we play so much better when we have that or the 4-3-3.

but molinaro played very well tonight. he was cheered by the crowd a lot, made many tackles.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
This is what should happen every time we play weak teams at home. And I'm not talking about winning 4-1 every time but the way we played in the second half. We can't go out defending against Napoli, Torino etc at home, it's fucking pointless. Just run them over and eventually they will walk on their knees like Bologna did today. Credits to Ranieri for realizing this (?) at HT.

And as for Sebastian Giovinco, what a footballing genius this guy is... he can be Serie A's biggest attraction for the next decade if Ranieri only let him loose.

FORZA JUVE, let's enjoy Inter losing points tomorrow.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Fantastic Giovinco & good to see Daud & Immobile get a few minutes. Good for motivation. The only gripe I have is Marchisio spent most of the half covering for Molinaro. If only he could get a chance to concentrate on the mid.
by the way marchisio long passes was very good tonight.....

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Giovinco was wonderful again today and showed Ranieri that he has to play from the start of all our games from now on, the one chink in his armour is his shooting but that will improve with game time.

Also much props to DP, who I was blasting at half time for being useless this season. Just when you think the man is down and out he gets back up again and knocks you out, this is why I love him. You could see when he scored his first goal the tension as he knew himself he hasn't been on top of his game this season, lets hope that gets rid of the mind block and he starts to rediscover his form. 2 lovely and much needed goals from him today.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Great game from Giovinco and Salihamidzic.

Excellent decision from Ranieri to bring on Poulsen for Tiago. It allowed us to take control of the midfield in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)