[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (3 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We've really been unlucky with so many injuries this season.It's just too many...
I'm not saying its the only excuse, but my feeling is that it's the biggest negative contributor to our season, not the quality of our players. CR has done well to keep us where we are with the amount of injuries but I can't help but wonder what might have been should we not have received this many injuries all season long.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I'm not saying its the only excuse, but my feeling is that it's the biggest negative contributor to our season, not the quality of our players. CR has done well to keep us where we are with the amount of injuries but I can't help but wonder what might have been should we not have received this many injuries all season long.

I couldn't agree more, mate. Whatever reservations I have and others share, about his ability to manage to a top team to success, he is doing a decent job so far with us. We are above Milan, who have spent far more money, and have, in my opinion, a stronger squad of players. That in itself is an achievement. While the jury remains out on Ranieri's ability to win trophies, it cannot be said that we haven't made progress this last season...at least up until now.

I would prefer Lippi or Hiddink...but for now, with those two unavailable, Ranieri is doing OK.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Well at least we still have two damn dangerous strikers in Iaquinta and Del Piero, both of whom seems to have found scoring ways again.

Hopefully though this would mean the introduction of Immobile to the first team.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
5 Zebina
7 Salihamidzic
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
12 Chimenti
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
35 Esposito
41 Ariaudo
46 Immobile
47 Daud

Not much to choose from,glad that a few Primavera players were convocated.

__________Buffon
Zebina Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro
___Marchisio Tiago Poulsen
_________Giovinco
_____Iaquinta Del Piero

Plus let Immbile and Daud debut,they deserve it.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Trezeguet ''injured''. I have a strong feeling that it's just a cover for Ranieri not calling him up cause of their recent ''fight'' via the media.

Mar 30, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1929294 said:
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
5 Zebina
7 Salihamidzic
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
12 Chimenti
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
35 Esposito
41 Ariaudo
46 Immobile
47 Daud

Not much to choose from,glad that a few Primavera players were convocated.

__________Buffon
Zebina Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro
___Marchisio Tiago Poulsen
_________Giovinco
_____Iaquinta Del Piero

Plus let Immbile and Daud debut,they deserve it.
I think that is the best formation for sure :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)