[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My ratings:

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 6.5
Caceres 7

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Vidal 6
Pogba 8.5
Giaccherini 6
De Ceglie 6.5

Giovinco 6
Vucinic 7

Matri 6.5
Padoin N.R
Isla N.R

Conte 6.5

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #590
    My ratings:

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 6.5
    Caceres 7

Lichtsteiner 6.5
    Vidal 6
    Pogba 8.5
    Giaccherini 6
    De Ceglie 6.5

Giovinco 6
    Vucinic 7

Matri 6.5
    Padoin N.R
    Isla N.R

Conte 6.5
    Almost identical to mine.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    Would give the MOM to Caceres wasn't it for Pogba's 2 screamers :).

Good game, still wasted multiple good opportunities in the first half. We should really be way more clinical upfront. Just as more games this season, seems like when we're leading with 2 goals, other goals follow and the play becomes way more easier. Unfortunately this was lacking in the previous 2 games.

Luckily i'm not Conte right now, because he needs to make perhaps the most difficult choice in his one and a half year at Juventus. This Pogba doesn't belong on the bench but neither do one of MVP...

:agree: but this is a good problem to have especially with our absentees

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Not much to be said, we did what we should have done to Sampdoria and Parma. We absolutely obliterated them. Fantastic individual performance from Pogba, a true gem of a player. This win puts us +5 over 2nd place and restores some confidence to the lads, not much more you could ask for.

Nice to see Mitra-Matri back amongst the goals too :)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    We have an embarrassment of midfield riches and we're going to have a gruelling schedule of CL matches and big Serie A clashes in succession on top of injuries and the occasional disciplinary problem (I'm looking at you, Vidal!). So I have no worries about Pogba not getting the deserved playing time.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    We have an embarrassment of midfield riches and we're going to have a gruelling schedule of CL matches and big Serie A clashes in succession on top of injuries and the occasional disciplinary problem (I'm looking at you, Vidal!). So I have no worries about Pogba not getting the deserved playing time.
    True, there are plenty of minutes for pogba coming up. I hope his fuck tard of raiola doesn't go and fill pogbas head with garbage and say he needs to start every game like his previous crap that conte doesn't understand football

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Great match today. I'm really proud of Pogby :heart:
    I saw the game at an Italian sports bar and the whole place literally went "Mamma Mia" when Pogba scored the screamer. Damn, what a goal. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)