[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (78 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't mind if Matri get 1-2 months break and make Marotta get some striker. Then in summer we could say Matri goobye. Masterplan. :shifty:
what a great idea, and then suddenly when we have a suspension and a player out with smaller injury, we only have 1 forward

fucking genious

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Mirko will show them how it's done. He'll score a hat trick today.

Ok, not really. A Brace is more like it.
He'll finally get his fucking lazy ass up and about, and damage will done. DAMAGE WILL BE DONE, HEAR ME?! :tuttosport::tuttosport:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Quorthon is a fucking legend. Many consider him to be the father of black metal (at least the scandinavian version of it), one of my favourite genres.

I never thought I would, but I'm gonna rep you for this Lowlife :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Disagreed there. I don't see what's so solid in his defensive game. He's rash when he should cover ground, he covers ground when he's supposed to make the tackle, his positioning is too shaky for a defender, isn't in synch with the other defenders (maybe understandable to an extent due to lack of playing time) and more.

To me, he's that sort of player who isn't good enough defensively to be a solid CB and isn't good enough offensively to be a solid fullback.
Agreed.

Would say he has enough going forward to be a fullback, but probably not enough to be an effective wingback.

Tuttosport have Maicosuel and Muriel as the ST and SS in their "probable" lineups. I hope that's accurate.

EDIT: Gazzetta have Pereyra/Muriel upfront.
If Di Natale isn't starting, Juve's defence needs to play very differently.

If Di Natale's there, the main threat is the ball over the top, so you'd look for Juve to play a bit deeper to try and close that space.

If Di Natale isn't playing, there isn't going to be the same threat in behind and the dangerous area is likely to be the space in front of the defence, rather than behind it.

That being the case, Juve ought to make of the security that the spare CB gives in order to really squeeze up and get tight to the forwards so that they don't have the time and space to get turned and started running at the defence.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, given the much-publicised issues Juve are having down their left side, due to that side of the team being injured, is there any reason for Barzagli not to move across to play LCB?

Just a way to spread the first-choice players around a little.

Would also allow Caceres the easier role of playing CB behind the ever-reliable Lichtsteiner, who is likely to give him considerably better support than the LWB tends to give on the other side.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Padoin, another wide midfielder chosen over Marrone in CM. Quick, ready ze suicide watch on Killa Cum'ron :D

- - - Updated - - -

Padoin and Giach over Isla, this guy is so gone in the summer
Yeah, Isla is RWB, not left side (clearly showed that in his last outing), and I doubt Conte considers him as CM option.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Padoin, another wide midfielder chosen over Marrone in CM. Quick, ready ze suicide watch on Killa $#@!'ron :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Isla is RWB, not left side (clearly showed that in his last outing), and I doubt Conte considers him as CM option.
Neither Padoin and Giach are playing in their natural position (if they have them because everytime they play on different position)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #400
    It's funny how yesterday Di Natale was injured and today he is in every lineup. These tricks are very old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)