[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (76 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Please, explain?

***Any news about the snow? Is there still a chance it could be postponed?
The chance is there, as it will be snowing all day and night. But no news directly related to the match so far.

Since it's a home game, I don't think the game is at risk to be honest. JS is a top stadium and will probably be able to withstand such problems.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #366
    From suggested lineups, it seems so.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba tries long shots often. Vidal has stopped long time ago, don't know why!

Our players need to try shooting when things aren't going well.
    Vidal's game has changed a lot from last season anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

The chance is there, as it will be snowing all day and night. But no news directly related to the match so far.

Since it's a home game, I don't think the game is at risk to be honest. JS is a top stadium and will probably be able to withstand such problems.
    Didn't it snow a lot during a match last season but we still played the game because our tiny insulting stadium has underground heating?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Didn't it snow a lot during a match last season but we still played the game because our tiny insulting stadium has underground heating?
    That is correct. And it was the same encounter in fact: Juve-Udinese.

Tradition :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Now that you've said it, i seem to think we played on snow at the other encounter (at their stadium) last season, didn't we? I remember some matches were postponed during that time.
    I only remember snow against Udinese at home. We played with pink jerseys at home in that encounter, with Matri scoring a brace.

Then there was the "snow in Parma" incident, which excited The Great Man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)