[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino [September 23rd 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Benatia

• Alex Sandro

• Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm okay with him starting this game but it seems like people are underrating Cuadrado and overrating his Brazilian version.

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping for another dramatic winner a la Pirlo or Trezegol. Wouldn't mind if this one came from Matuidi
Hoping for a very healthy 1-0 win and very boring match,especially having in mind how bad form we are experiencing right now.

- - - Updated - - -

The real question is: why did we not sign a player for huge money? :D

We're preparing a mega offer for Dybala. :xfinger:
We? Could you chance that avatar to be precise?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You are using "we" as Juventus. I am using "we" as Real Madrid.

I don't know what you don't understand, mate.
Don't understand what are you doing here as a Madrid fan writing off topic about some mega offer for Dybala in a match thread against Torino and constantly underrating the quality of our team.defense etc.Don't see what's the point of doing that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Many times we be talked about the need of Higuain's need to be benched. And this time is the best one! We have a pretty good excuse of resting him for a more prestige/important CL match.
Also tactically the formation selected should be ready for combat more than football.
Manzdu is far better equipped for that, esp at this time.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
What about vinicius junior
Too young, unproven and most importantly, hasn't even joined us yet and he won't for 2 more years.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't understand what are you doing here as a Madrid fan writing off topic about some mega offer for Dybala in a match thread against Torino and constantly underrating the quality of our team.defense etc.Don't see what's the point of doing that.
1) I'm a friendly Real fan and I respect Juve
2) I was joking about Dybala offer
3) I'm not underrating your team

Sorry, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Many times we be talked about the need of Higuain's need to be benched. And this time is the best one! We have a pretty good excuse of resting him for a more prestige/important CL match.
Also tactically the formation selected should be ready for combat more than football.
Manzdu is far better equipped for that, esp at this time.
Exactly my point in Higuain thread.

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42654-Gonzalo-Higua%C3%ADn?p=5614049#post5614049

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
because of the excessive prices?
Nah things changed, family bereavement and other troubles. Decided I'm going to do a little tour of Andalucia instead and try to get tickets for a game next year like Milan or Atalanta.

The timing of our form for this game is not good so I'm expecting a bit of a slog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)