[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (27 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 23, 2011
I am still very frustrated and sad about the results in the Champions league since i consider us having enormous potential with our current squad. For some reason we didn't play with the same intensity in the CL as we are doing in the serie A. We now should put our attention back to the serie A and even though i really would rather not participate in the EL, we also have to put a effort in that competition to win it. This could be good way to gain some experience which we are lacking in European, and especially against the 'smaller' teams where we are unable to control the game. Although i had the feeling that our main focus was on the CL this season, also looking at our previous 2 seasons in the Serie A, i believe our season is far from over. We have still to win the serie A this season, which is going to be far from easy and winning it for 3 seasons in a row would be a huge achievement. Also there is the Coppa and EL to win. To be honest, because of my anger i had it with watching football, but now i need them to cheer me up again :). As always, we get more attached to Juventus after every loss. I just hope the players are ready for this match, especially mentally.

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
We will learn a bit about Conte and a lot about our team here. Will they mope or bounce back with fire? Let's see if we are realreal deserved champions or just default winners in a weak league

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Let's hope that Toni gave them a collective kick in the posterior, so that we win by a cricket score. We need to keep collecting 3 points per game to keep Roma, Scumpoli and :inter: below us in the SerieA table: -

Where they belong!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am still very frustrated and sad about the results in the Champions league since i consider us having enormous potential with our current squad. For some reason we didn't play with the same intensity in the CL as we are doing in the serie A.
Wrong thread. But yeah, I know what you're saying.

Move on. It's the only choice. ;)

Jul 20, 2012
Mus™;4394299 said:
We will learn a bit about Conte and a lot about our team here. Will they mope or bounce back with fire? Let's see if we are realreal deserved champions or just default winners in a weak league
We will see absolutely no change. From last year what has changed to this year? Our squad improved and our results and performances have declined.

Jul 13, 2010
oh come on guys that frustration about CL is over the top. Yes yes we failed badly, but now at least we have a clear target - winning this plastic EL cup in front of our own fans :) that may not be as prestigious and economically beneficial as lets say semi-final at CL, but still :) Cheer up guys! Lets just blame the pitch on kebabs land!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)