[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (24 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You're not retarded. You're weird.

It was nice, but too many shit going on. It's not gonna be nice for some when they return back to work next Monday.
Fuck off. I'm actually offended.

I'm going tonight. Haven't been drinking for three weeks, which is the first time since I started drinking. I'm gonna crash and burn like @Bianconero81's Thai ping pong shows.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fuck off. I'm actually offended.

I'm going tonight. Haven't been drinking for three weeks, which is the first time since I started drinking. I'm gonna crash and burn like @Bianconero81's Thai ping pong shows.
Look out for black thongs in men's toilets.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
-REP

So I'm a gloryhunter because I feel ashamed that the club I support got eliminated in the CL Group Stages with only 1 win against the likes of Copenhagen and Kebabsatay? Yeah cool.
being ashamed of a loss is fine, but some fucktards said they were ashamed of being Juve fans.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
yeah... we are going to win the league anyway..........
moron we are far from winning it... we're only 3 points above Roma and have yet to face them... that and napoli away from home

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I see this being a very tricky game, since we are facing a side that will park the bus and it will require great effort to break them down, effort that it may be more difficult than normal to summon now that the squad is carrying a "CL hangover". Hopefully the players are motivated again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Embarrassed to be a Juve fan? You don't bleed Black and white, $#@! off then.
being ashamed of a loss is fine, but some fucktards said they were ashamed of being Juve fans.
:lol:

Hey mofos, what about some more objectivity instead of trying to look like "real" juve fans.
Ill not even start on my loyalty with the club, Gray said it all.

About the embarrasment. Yes, we should feel ashamed. We were dispatched like common fodder, we underperformed hardcore, and everyone, EVERYONE, is looking in awe at us trying to figure out wtf happened to the mighty Juve.
Things get worse when you look at how Napoli fought with tooth and nails and was not able to qualify,,, but they can be with their heads high. THATS how u go out of a competition.

We on the other hand... went there hight and mighty.... playing pussy football and turning into the embarrasment of serie A. We pride ourselves as being too good for this league...and we got a false sense of superiority that if we steamrolled serie A, we should do more or less the same in europe, but our stupid mentality and mistakes came back to bite us in teh azz.

What happened this year in the CL, should be totally unnaceptable by our current standards (are you reading conte? , CURRENT STANDARDS!! we are no fuking consecutive 7th place anymore). Last season we send a message, we let europe know we were back in business. The least we could do this year was to reiterate that... but no.

And i dont care if Chelsea went out the same way last season as champins. I never rated them as they got carried by drogba till the end... we on the other hand, have a complete group of players..with very unique individuals who could have done muuuch more in that group, with all respect to kopenahvn anf galatasaray.

Sorry, but if you think we can just let go what happened and do nothing about it, you are wrong. At the very least, Juventus as a whole should feel some dignity burning inside themselves and try to go out to win everygame from now on.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Peluso,caceres,ogbonna,isla,quag,vucinic should played this game.it will strengthen the motivation to win. I'm afraid some of our players are too tired with the motivation depleted after eliminated from cl

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I hate glory hunters as much as the next guy but of course we should be ashamed

When YOUR team let you down, it's only natural. We set ourselves high standards, failed miserably and then Conte pretends we're usually a 7th place team who have recently became a 'top' club. It's ridiculous

That being said, people who say shit like "I'm done supporting Juve" or any other club, don't deserve to watch football or take part in any of the discussions.

The type of idiots who making fun of your club, knowing they can't get any shit in return because they just so happen to be supporting the latest CL winners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)