[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (27 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was being sarcastic indeed :p

but seriously.. im not saying that we should go and win the EL as a dreamy fan.... IM fully aware we fuked up big time and italian teams record in EL is atrocious,,,,but we should go for it to save face for the embarrasment i feel right now as a juve fan, and our players should feel the love for the shirt and eagerness to reddeem themselves from what just happened.

Conte too. if he has some balls , he should go for it and try his best to secure good reutls there.

Is not much, but is the least he can do after making us the embarrasment of the champions of europe. Because yes.... everyone is talking about how we failed to qualify, and that is a fukin embarrasment.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
At least some of you weren't as gullible as I thought :D

- - - Updated - - -

We still have loads to play for, 3 scudetti in a row would be an immense feeling, I'm still hoping we'll take the Coppa Italia seriously for once, get that 10th victory it's been 19 years ffs..
Holy shit. It's been that fucking long. We even won the CL like 17 years ago (but apparently Serie A > CL and much more difficult to win too) :shocked:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This guy restates everything I said but sarcastically = gets praised and repped and shit
I say the same things but seriously = I get ignored
I hate this place sometimes :p
Did you include smilies? No
Did you number your points? No
Do you see how Apple makes money? :D

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
He was being sarcastic indeed :p

but seriously.. im not saying that we should go and win the EL as a dreamy fan.... IM fully aware we fuked up big time and italian teams record in EL is atrocious,,,,but we should go for it to save face for the embarrasment i feel right now as a juve fan, and our players should feel the love for the shirt and eagerness to reddeem themselves from what just happened.

Conte too. if he has some balls , he should go for it and try his best to secure good reutls there.

Is not much, but is the least he can do after making us the embarrasment of the champions of europe. Because yes.... everyone is talking about how we failed to qualify, and that is a fukin embarrasment.
Embarrassed to be a Juve fan? You don't bleed Black and white, fuck off then.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I actually feel more proud to be Juventino when we lose. It's easy to be a fan in success. Gloryhunters can go fuck themselves, thought we got rid of them in 2006, but I was wrong apparently.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
You probably did lose them, but they came crawling back in 11-12. Not saying that about anyone here, but in general. Clubs have cycles & so do the fair weather fans.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
First things first... Lets win this match with a clean sheet and a beautiful display.. all juventus fans are disappointed, but if we win this we are going to be +6 where Roma are going to san siro..

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This guy restates everything I said but sarcastically = gets praised and repped and shit
I say the same things but seriously = I get ignored
I hate this place sometimes :p
-REP

I actually feel more proud to be Juventino when we lose. It's easy to be a fan in success. Gloryhunters can go fuck themselves, thought we got rid of them in 2006, but I was wrong apparently.
So I'm a gloryhunter because I feel ashamed that the club I support got eliminated in the CL Group Stages with only 1 win against the likes of Copenhagen and Kebabsatay? Yeah cool.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Klin, it's time you use some of that anger against retarded members such as me.
How was the christmas party?
You're not retarded. You're weird.

It was nice, but too many shit going on. It's not gonna be nice for some when they return back to work next Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)