[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lecce [June 26th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    Woj
    Cuad-MDL-Bonucci-Matuidi
    Pjanic-Bentancur-Rabiot
    Ramsey
    Dybala-Ronaldo​

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Its Lecce, play the U23 leftback, Beruatto or whoever it is. Might as well give a kid a chance against in a home game against a relegation contender.

Szczesny; kidLB, De Ligt, Bonucci, Cuadrado; Rabiot, Bentancur, Ramsey; Ronaldo, Dybala, Bernardeschi

Sub in Matuidi, Pjanic, Costa, and soneone from the bench to give cuadrado a rest

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    Haha i am a big fan of 4-4-2 diamond, but i think ramsey showed that he can't play the trequartista and prefers CM. Beside that i believe it would be not a good idea to change the system again. Let's stick to 4-3-3 and win the CL
    Switch him and Pjanic then. Try Pjanic right behind the offense.

Jun 7, 2003
    Switch him and Pjanic then. Try Pjanic right behind the offense.
    Allegri tried Pjanic behind the offense, but the system was 4-2-3-1. Maybe we should give your idea a try, alltough it is unlikely because Ronaldo wants to play on the Left in 4-3-3. That's what he told Sarri after Napoli, read it somewhere don't know if true.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    Allegri tried Pjanic behind the offense, but the system was 4-2-3-1. Maybe we should give your idea a try, alltough it is unlikely because Ronaldo wants to play on the Left in 4-3-3. That's what he told Sarri after Napoli, read it somewhere don't know if true.
    well pjanic can't be any worse there than he is in front of defense

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    At the beginning of the season he had some good games.
    But yeah you are right, i don't think that in front of the defense is his best position and behind the offense is worth a try
    well, his slow pace in front of defense causes him to get a lot of yellow cards and he can't recover quickly enough to mop stuff up like Bentancur can. His passing on paper is better than our other midfielders so it would be nice to see if he can start giving our offense better service if he is kept closer to them

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Looking at games ahead, this would have been perfect opportunity to rest Bonucci for Rugani but can't now with another big change in defense in Matuidi

Tek
    Cuadra deLight Bonucci Matuidi
    Ramsey Ben10 Rabiot
    Berna Dybala Ronaldo

Try U23 or U20 LB as sub and sub Dybala out for DC.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    The same issue would be there for 3 back line (even if other cbs were healthy, which they arent), who would play left wing back?
    I will field an asymmetric formation with Cuadrado on the right. Matuidi on the left but Blaise restricted to stay as CM and allow CR7 more freedom. Ramsey is essential in this 3-5-2

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I will field an asymmetric formation with Cuadrado on the right. Matuidi on the left but Blaise restricted to stay as CM and allow CR7 more freedom. Ramsey is essential in this 3-5-2

What makes this better then just playing Matuidi as LB, which he is as equally comfortable with as LWB? (him being inverted CM dont work, someone need to stay wide). Also, why do you want 3-5-2 in this sitaution? What makes it better? And dont say because Sarri dont like it :D Because in this scenario, only thing a 3-5-2 do is benching Bernadeschi or Costa for Rugani (since Cuadrado would play right wingback), with no CB on the bench to come in for anyone. Which to me sounds like a terrible idea.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What makes this better then just playing Matuidi as LB, which he is as equally comfortable with as LWB? (him being inverted CM dont work, someone need to stay wide). Also, why do you want 3-5-2 in this sitaution? What makes it better? And dont say because Sarri dont like it :D Because in this scenario, only thing a 3-5-2 do is benching Bernadeschi or Costa for Rugani (since Cuadrado would play right wingback), with no CB on the bench to come in for anyone. Which to me sounds like a terrible idea.
    Because we don't have full backs and most of the leakage in defence we had was from the sides. We will now rely on two players not playing in their natural position to cover our weakest positions.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Because we don't have full backs and most of the leakage in defence we had was from the sides. We will now rely on two players not playing in their natural position to cover our weakest positions.

And your solution to stopping leakage is starting Rugani????

Cuadrado is doing fine as RB, and one can fault Matuidi for anything he does around attacking box, but he doesnt let anything by him defensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)