[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Catania (Oct. 30th 2013) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good stuff. The moment we scored we made everything right and easy for ourselves. Confident win with some refreshing performances from De Ceglie and Marchisio. Quite disappointing from Bonucci even with his name on the scoring sheet.

Buffon 6.5

Caceres 6.5
Bonucci 5.5
Chiellini 7

Isla 6.5
Vidal 6.5
Pirlo 7.5
Marchisio 7
De Ceglie 7.5

Llorente 6
Tevez 7

Pogba 6.5
Giovinco 6.5
Motta 6

Dec 24, 2012
Great performance by the team. Players ranged from average to very good for the most part.

Judging by the match thread, I am in the minority, but I thought Marchisio was great today. Maybe not the MVP (because he didn't score), but his contribution both offensively and defensively was fantastic. Offensively he was the one to set up PDC every time so he could get a clear cross, and also had some great link up play with Tevez and Giovinco. And defensively, he was a Vidal when Vidal didn't deliver. He ran back, picked up Pirlo's slack, won back possession numerous times, interrupted counter attacks and stunted wing play from the right, which PDC *didn't* do. He only messed up when he slipped a couple times, which seems to be all everyone is able to remember.

In all, I am glad to have him back. This is the kind of performance that made him one of the mainstays of our team, and I hope he can keep it up.

I also liked PDC a lot, and thought Llorente might have finished a couple more chances, but was good in setting up finishes, like the one Pirlo should have buried. Worst man was Bonucci, I'd say, kind of forgettable match for him if it weren't for the goal. Also Giovinco should have scored one of his chances, but a 4-0 is a 4-0 win.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Fricking ref in Napoli game!!
Red for Cuadrado instead of a clear penalty for Fiorentina!

But screw both of them-
Forza Juve!
Great game today.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
De Ceglie plays well, Motta on the pitch again... this world is mad.

Still it's not crazy to say our team done amazing job tonight. Great match to watch, nice teamplay. Chiellini saved our asses few times, but with this score, this is a postive thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)