[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Catania (Oct. 30th 2013) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What the hell? De Ceglie?! Damn, it scary me. No, it make me sick. I don't know what's more but i need some alcohol to survive this for sure.
Yeah, suddenly I'm crazy happy that I bought a 6-pack of beers for this one. I was supposed to only have two or three, but.....

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's funny how people ask for squad rotation and flip out the moment Conte does it. It's Catania at home, people.

De Ceglie has had some shitty games but that doesn't mean he's not going to provide Llorente with great crosses.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
19:46 - La panchina bianconera: Storari, Rubinho, Ogbonna, Barzagli, Peluso, Motta, Pogba, Padoin, Asamoah, Giovinco

19:45 - La formazione ufficiale della Juventus: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Tevez, Llorente.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Complaining, complaining and complaining.

We better not draw or lose tonight or history will prove a lot of people right.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's funny how people ask for squad rotation and flip out the moment Conte does it. It's Catania at home, people.

De Ceglie has had some shitty games but that doesn't mean he's not going to provide Llorente with great crosses.
Hopefully not the kind on gravestones.

:shifty:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The way we reacted to the Viola game was all I needed to see before I was sure that we're winning the trophy again this year. Twice as good as next best in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)