[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Catania (Oct. 30th 2013) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    FIGC give last warning to the Curva. Next time it's a ban.

next time can be vs nipples soccer. Let's how these guys react on Wednesday.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    FIGC give last warning to the Curva. Next time it's a ban.

next time can be vs nipples soccer. Let's how these guys react on Wednesday.
    yep. will be planned to be against Napoli, watch.

Can't really hurt us vs Catania...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    goooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

gaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

gahahahahahhagoooooooooooooooooooolllll

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Why? We're very popular there and in fact whenever we play against some Sicilian club away from home we usually have bigger support than our hosts. Why spoil it over some silliness?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Actually no. I want them to hold out on the chants in midweek, join up with the Napoli ultras and sing some racist stuff together. Most retarded use of the term "racism" ever.
    Hells yeah.

When this issue first arose I thought it would be counterproductive for the fans to band together, but now that I've thought about it, it would be a good way to show that no one gives a fuck about territorial discrimination.

I still doubt FIGC will change their stance though, which is the worst part & why I first thought this "protest" would amount to nothing. When was the last time ultras won a battle like this?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Oh I'm dead certain that the FIGC will stay strong on their stance - but that's actually whats making something as mundane as light territorial discrimination in the first place :p

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    Territorial discrimination, that must be the most retarded term ever.

I thought that's what sports fans do, when they support their local area, they tease/belittle other areas.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Yeah, I'm from San Francisco & we insult people from Southern California all the time. It isn't a big deal & the US is a lot more PC than Italy is.

Then again, at sporting events here you can get thrown out just for swearing.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Just look at this forum. The norwegians vs. danes vs. swedes. It's all in good fun. The FIGC are complete morons. Inhibiting calcio est 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)