[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [January 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I noticed this when he was at PSG. Seems to have good passing, technique and composure. Good tackling and strong enough to hold up the ball/ play his way out of trouble.

He is noticeably better deeper and lacks the final pass/ shot to be effective in the final 3rd which is why its so odd there are rumors he refuses to play Regista and wants to be further up field. He seems like a stronger player as a DM or part of a double pivot. He should not be the LCM of a mid 3 trying to bomb forward.
Who played farther up this game, him or Matuidi? Was Matuidi last time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good game today! I think we can do much more and we need some creators on our team but I really liked the pressing game and everyone cared defensive wise, even Rabiot!

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only able to view with phone updates but finally 4-0 Sarrilike win. Up 2-0 at like 60 min mark and appears Juve kept up with the pressure.

Solid performance with new guys Rabiot and Ramsey starting. Bent gets back and him in for Blaise. Can Costa play in the same position regularly as today? Seems like a couple quick goals when he came in.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why miss it? I didnt see it live, but saw it when I came home late. Stream services/tv channels should offer that for sure.
Same here. I tried to hide everything that can relate to the scoreline so I could see it later with more interest but then a popup message (subscribe thing) appeared with the 4-0 scoreline..

Happy to see C.Ronaldo score a hattrick but I think the stat method should change as whoever does the hard work getting a penalty never gets a credit.
I`d like the football association to acknowledge it as an assist or force the player who gets fouled to take the penalty himself - I think it would make some players like Dybala more appreciated...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Same here. I tried to hide everything that can relate to the scoreline so I could see it later with more interest but then a popup message (subscribe thing) appeared with the 4-0 scoreline..

Happy to see C.Ronaldo score a hattrick but I think the stat method should change as whoever does the hard work getting a penalty never gets a credit.
I`d like the football association to acknowledge it as an assist or force the player who gets fouled to take the penalty himself - I think it would make some players like Dybala more appreciated...
That's a bullshit proposal. What if it's a do-or-die game and whoever got fouled on is super shitty at PKs?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That's a bullshit proposal. What if it's a do-or-die game and whoever got fouled on is super shitty at PKs?
It goes for both teams not just us.. It would be part of the game same as in the NBA (of course its different as a score in football is different from baketball).
It would also be fair since the same player who caused the penalty would get a shot as if he gets through and shoot in a 1 on 1..
P.S there isnt really shitty in terms of penalty takers as any player has more chances scoring than missing..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It goes for both teams not just us.. It would be part of the game same as in the NBA (of course its different as a score in football is different from baketball).
It would also be fair since the same player who caused the penalty would get a shot as if he gets through and shoot in a 1 on 1..
P.S there isnt really shitty in terms of penalty takers as any player has more chances scoring than missing..
You said it yourself, goals are more precious in football than in almost any other sport, so a penalty should be taken by the best taker every time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You said it yourself, goals are more precious in football than in almost any other sport, so a penalty should be taken by the best taker every time.
I also said other stuff you know..
well, winning is more important than "making some players like Dybala more appreciated", so whatever else you said is kinda moot :D
It makes the game more realistic as the one who got fouled gets to shoot and usually the ones who gets fouled arent defenders..
Also you can say the offside rule should be eliminated as getting goals in football is all that counts.. I definitely do not support this idea..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I also said other stuff you know..

It makes the game more realistic as the one who got fouled gets to shoot and usually the ones who gets fouled arent defenders..
Also you can say the offside rule should be eliminated as getting goals in football is all that counts.. I definitely do not support this idea..
You lost me there.

Anyway, this is a useless argument, because what you're suggesting will never happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)